Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ric Flair

Andreas Ivanschitz

In 2003 he was elected Austrian Footballer of the Year
Ivanschitz is also known as the "Austrian Beckham"

Sounds like it could be a right coup if we were able to get him in. Probably just a mild rumour but still...

It's not cheating. Just create them, takes a while but the satisfaction of having a team of individually presented brilliance is awesome. Not having some typical blonde hair on a white man for Levi Porter like Fifa...(Not that I can be sure, it's just my typical Pro Evo > Fifa dig)

It's not cheating. Just create them, takes a while but the satisfaction of having a team of individually presented brilliance is awesome. Not having some typical blonde hair on a white man for Levi Porter like Fifa...(Not that I can be sure, it's just my typical Pro Evo > Fifa dig)

um Porter is actually smal and coloured on Fifa and is pretty quick to pretty realistic i beleive? plus he is already in the game, you dont have to "create" him haha Fifa kicks pro evo anyday anyway, ivanschitz sounds very useful although cant see it happening but then again we do have mandy now ............. sorry has that been said already?

My sauces in the kitchen know nothing of this proposed transfer

Brown is stupid, Salad Cream definitely knows nothings whereas Ketchup looks like he knows something but isn't letting on.

ah I see, that's cheating, but I must say an all 99 attribute player is a a lethal weapon against unsuspecting friends!! I once did it with a whole team and my flatmates didn't ever realise. Woopings galore!!

ive done that but only with ronaldinho with barca, he was unstoppable and nobody realises.

except now one of my mates selects brazil so we both have an amazing ronaldinho to face up to. hilarious.

My sauces in the kitchen know nothing of this proposed transfer

Brown is stupid, Salad Cream definitely knows nothings whereas Ketchup looks like he knows something but isn't letting on.

You need to consult with Kuner Mayonnaise Austria's finest.

Would it be too much to ask that we discuss the actual player's attributes rather than his fictional, often-enhanced ratings on FIFA/whatever game you people are playing these days? :whistle:

;)

Well he's pretty decent on Football Manager too :whistle:

I'm still not sure about that name!

I reckon he's a one word footballer really. Like Pele or Juninho.

He's called Andreas. The second name is a statement and simply irrelevent.

And has Manwell checked the spelling?

Is it a statement about Ivans biological habits?

Or is the second "s" sound superflous and the name referring to some obscure Russian centre-forward?

Perhaps it's a crude form of code and Andreas is not being lined up as a player for us at all - but as our Eastern European talent scout, hic.

We'll know if he sends another coded report next week, perhaps on ...

Boris Aquid - Moscow player with a gambling problem!

Yuri-k - Ex-Gulag inmate with personal freshness isues.

Reful Gerimov - indisciplined centre-back.

Why on earth am I writing this shit?

Cos I'm hot. The dog and me are knackered. And I'm getting more and more pissed on this ice-cold flagon of scrumpy cider.

Cheers to one and all and sincere apologies for the flippancy. :cheers:

Archived