Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
shen

Jimmy Nielsen linked again

Where does this leave Rab ?

Exactly where he was before, driving around in his Bentley checking his bank balance on his laptop.

I'm sure I've heard of this Jimmy Nealson before. God knows why I'll admit to knowing very little about AaB Aalborg. :D

He was supposed to come on trial but we signed stuart taylor on loan instead.

Evidence please or I will merge this with the Nealson rumour thread

Apologies, didn't see there was a rumour thread on this one. I haven't been online over weekend.

He has signed. I will only post things of this nature that are true. I am not one for making false threads. But I cannot disclose my source. I do have another story re Stephen Hughes but it's not for a thread !! sorry.

Apologies, didn't see there was a rumour thread on this one. I haven't been online over weekend.

He has signed. I will only post things of this nature that are true. I am not one for making false threads. But I cannot disclose my source. I do have another story re Stephen Hughes but it's not for a thread !! sorry.

The point is I8AM is that most of the 'rumours' are from newspapers and the like where as you are saying he's actually signed - fact. Now if you can provide some inkling of the source then it becomes less of a rumour and could warrant it's own topic.

So what's this about Hughes then? You really can't dangle juicey bits of innuendo in front of us and then walk away, that's like torture and we've all been through enough of that already.

The point is I8AM is that most of the 'rumours' are from newspapers and the like where as you are saying he's actually signed - fact. Now if you can provide some inkling of the source then it becomes less of a rumour and could warrant it's own topic.

So what's this about Hughes then? You really can't dangle juicey bits of innuendo in front of us and then walk away, that's like torture and we've all been through enough of that already.

My source is from within the club, and a text this morning stating he had signed. The Hughes story is known from training ground staff. But to be honest I doubt some of it's contents. Therefore not suitable for this thread. Let's just say it would add value to a reason why Hughes could be on his way out.

Hopefully I have cleared this up.

DavieG chin up - MA will turn around your 7 years of hurt !!!

My source is from within the club, and a text this morning stating he had signed. The Hughes story is known from training ground staff. But to be honest I doubt some of it's contents. Therefore not suitable for this thread. Let's just say it would add value to a reason why Hughes could be on his way out.

Hopefully I have cleared this up.

DavieG chin up - MA will turn around your 7 years of hurt !!!

Is it that he's crap and finally we have someone at the club who has noticed?

Archived