Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Collymore

Best city in Uk for a night out

which city has been the best night out  

31 members have voted

1. 1. which city has been the best night out

• Leicester
    • Derby
    • Nottingham
    • Sheffield
    • Birmingham
    • London
    • Manchester
    • Newcastle
    • Glasgow
    • Edinburugh
    • Dublin
    • Belfast
    • Leeds
    • Liverpool
    • Other

:thumbup:

From my experience, I would have to say newcastle, but Nottingham and sheffield are cracking.

64366[/snapback]

Yeh Newcastle is a cracking night out!! Still feeling the effects of a heavy weekend and then the boat last night!!

64368[/snapback]

The boat!!! Iv'e not been there for ages!! stinks of shite from what i remember. I'm more of a buffalos man my self :thumbup:

Don't know about Cities but Melton is a class night out ;)

64442[/snapback]

Oh bless!

It doesn't really matter where you go - it's the people that you are out with that make the difference!

64443[/snapback]

Spot on. :thumbup:

Don't know about Cities but Melton is a class night out ;)

64442[/snapback]

Oh bless!

It doesn't really matter where you go - it's the people that you are out with that make the difference!

64443[/snapback]

Thats why I love saturday evenings after a game down the highcross with all me mates :thumbup:

Birmingham is a great night out now that loads of cash has been spent on regenerating the area. Broad Street, the canal area, Chinatown all have loads of bars and numerous clubs along with other dance venues that may be of interest to the lads, if you know what I mean.

Birmingham is a great night out now that loads of cash has been spent on regenerating the area. Broad Street, the canal area, Chinatown all have loads of bars and numerous clubs along with other dance venues that may be of interest to the lads, if you know what I mean.

64474[/snapback]

Sorry forgot to say that loads of young ladies are happy to talk to anyone who isn't talking with a thick Brummie accent. You would almost be viewed as exotic as an out of towner.

Archived