Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Tevez

...but for the first time ever I have re-used a previous avatar.

Interesting, hmm?

Hmm, well, I felt the need to adopt the carelessly-discarded Miffy. She tells me she's far happier with her new owner... the last one was unspeakably cruel, it would appear. :angry:

I'm considering contacting the RSPCA, to be honest... if only to save poor Babbage before he meets a similar fate. :cry:

:thumbup::P

Hmm, well, I felt the need to adopt the carelessly-discarded Miffy. She tells me she's far happier with her new owner... the last one was unspeakably cruel, it would appear. :angry:

I'm considering contacting the RSPCA, to be honest... if only to save poor Babbage before he meets a similar fate. :cry:

:thumbup::P

to cheer you up i featured you in a craig levein

that says to me, you're out of ideas :thumbup:

I was never in them - I pay clever children to come up with the puns and have a team of women from Tibet working around the clock on Photoshop.

If they finish by 6 in the morning I hope to start a comic thread about effluent recycling in the Congo.

Archived