Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Karnjit

Alan Maybury

I thought it had been established that Dundee can't afford this type of player.

As for lower championship, why it was only 6 months ago Roy Keene tried to sign him for his Championship winning team!

As for lower championship, why it was only 6 months ago Roy Keene tried to sign him for his Championship winning team!

I think you'll find the Sunderland bid for Mabbs was back during Quinn's tenure as manager... not much interest in him after Roy Keane came in :whistle:

I thought it had been established that Dundee can't afford this type of player.

Nial Quinn wanted to sign him when he was in charge, I think!! And due to city's hesitation and delay, Sunderland gave up!!

He's good enough at this level, but since the proposed move to Sunderland, his performances have been poor!!!

The sooner we manage to get rid of the likes of Maybury the better, and if we get money for them then I'll be very happy.

I can't see him going to Dundee though.

The sooner we manage to get rid of the likes of Maybury the better, and if we get money for them then I'll be very happy.

I can't see him going to Dundee though.

Leeds is a prob solution.

Archived