Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Babylon

LMA League Table

The LMA have a league table for managers.

Points system:

Home Win 10 points

Away Win 12 points

Winning Margin per goal 1 points

Home Draw 5 points

Away Draw 6 points

Goal Scored 2 points

Clean Sheet 1 point

2006/7

1 P Sir Alex Ferguson Manchester United 140

2 P Jose Mourinho Chelsea 138

3 1 Nigel Adkins S****horpe United 122

4 P Arsene Wenger Arsenal 118

5 P Rafael Benitez Liverpool 117

6 C Steve Bruce Birmingham City 117

7 1 Gary Johnson Bristol City 117

8 2 Richard Money Walsall 114

9 1 Simon Grayson Blackpool 111

10 2 Martin Allen Leicester now 111

I wonder when the points tally is going to be divided by average age of matchday squad and then multiplied by attractiveness out of 10 for the young men playing (+2 points for tight shorts).

lol

I must say, Thracian's points system has been one of the funniest things i've read on here for a while. What possesses him to come up with a points system for this nature? Surely a good old ' Well done Martin ' or a ' Martin you helmet, what are you playing at ' is more than adequate?

lol

I must say, Thracian's points system has been one of the funniest things i've read on here for a while. What possesses him to come up with a points system for this nature? Surely a good old ' Well done Martin ' or a ' Martin you helmet, what are you playing at ' is more than adequate?

But how can you gage his performance through the whole season without it?

You can use your cleverly devised "Points System" against that dasterdly Manwell Pablo when he starts telling the good members of FT to give the latest 14 year old from Hinckley a "couple of years" to develop. Ha, is he unaware that it is actually physically impossible to be worse than our current team.

Archived