Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Sods

Music mags

dont really read them tbh, but what is the best one to get or the best one for me. Im in to all rock tbh, like enter shikari at the moment but then arctic monkeys as well.

The written form of the music press is in decline at the moment, due to the same information been made available over the internet.

Well that's what I learnt in my Media lessons...

I can only suggest mags such as Q etc. Which I'm guessing you know of.

The written form of the music press is in decline at the moment, due to the same information been made available over the internet.

Well that's what I learnt in my Media lessons...

I can only suggest mags such as Q etc. Which I'm guessing you know of.

yep, the problem is i find Q a bit to much in price as in getting your moneys worth

I love Enter Shikari as well,I have the take to the skies album and their is some great stuff on there.I don't bother buying music magazines anyway,about from when there's a freebie CD in the Kerrang Magazine :D

great band and bloody good live

IMFHO the only music paper worth reading was

Sounds

front-cover.jpg

Nothing else compares to Sounds. Was very good. Didn't follow the hype and said what was good and what was bad no matter the fashion of the day. Greatly missed.

Big-Cheese.jpg

Big Cheese Magazine for me!! :thumbup:

I purchased a copy of NME the other week when they had a Clash Special and I soon realised I haven't paid money for it for years!! what a load of overly biased sh ite they print

Archived