Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ash

Footballer

Michael Owen - I'm short, like to play up front, but suffering with injuries, I've lost all my pace now, and I'm out of form, but can still sometimes hit a good 'un!

Unless anyone can think of a short, fat, left footer who runs around a lot.

Michael Owen - I'm short, like to play up front, but suffering with injuries, I've lost all my pace now, and I'm out of form, but can still sometimes hit a good 'un!

65153[/snapback]

Mickey Thomas at the end of his career. :unsure::rolleyes:;)

65153[/snapback]

65154[/snapback]

That'll do, but minus the dodgy stuff, of course!

65153[/snapback]

65154[/snapback]

That'll do, but minus the dodgy stuff, of course!

65194[/snapback]

Naturally. lol;)

Probably Steve Guppy-completely one footed (left). I probably like to take more people on than him but I've got a reasonably decent cross on me. And I don't get stuck into tackles or head the ball generally :)

Been told im a mixture of Cottee Heskey and Connolly,

as im a nippy player good with his feet and work hard, only i fall over (no i do not dive cobbo.. ahem :P) and cant hit a barn door with a banjo at the moment :(

65133[/snapback]

Heskey :huh:

I'm a frustrated centre back who feels my talents are under used. I try my hardest to play like Juan Sebastian Veron in that I don't run alot and I like to make huge raking passes with any part of my foot but my in step. I'm good in the air but sadly prone to the odd era of judgement and not quick footed enough to play at a decent standard in the midfield.

By the way Shen, i get called Jesus at my school too, because of my long hair. It goes up on the team sheet and everything, I take it as a compliment.

I'm a frustrated centre back who feels my talents are under used. I try my hardest to play like Juan Sebastian Veron in that I don't run alot and I like to make huge raking passes with any part of my foot but my in step. I'm good in the air but sadly prone to the odd era of judgement and not quick footed enough to play at a decent standard in the midfield.

By the way Shen, i get called Jesus at my school too, because of my long hair. It goes up on the team sheet and everything, I take it as a compliment.

65306[/snapback]

Yeah at least people know you then :P ... "You don't mess with de Jesusss!" (The Big Lebowski) :D

... oh and the Spanish kids at my school went 1 step further and called me Carlos Valderama lol

65306[/snapback]

Woohoo!

Another long haired person. :D

Archived