Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ash

Footballer

So then posters who play football , what Professional footballer do you play similar too ?

Be Honest ;)

I'd say with me ,I've been told a two :-

Ashley Cole or Gabriel Heinze ;)

But i'm not left footed , i guess it's just the way they play :)

Connolly... never stop running, got the ability to score a hatful of goals, miss easy chances, score the harder 1's and needs the right ppl around him to be succesful

In goal- David James- good shot stopper cant catch a cross to save my life

Outfield- possibly Heskey: can go past people, got pace, gives for the team but falls down all the time and couldn't hit a barn door if I tried (OK so Heskey's started scoring goals now- if only it could be the same for me!)

Lilian Nalis

I blow hot and cold in the most spectacular circumstances, and I have a vicious long shot ;)used to have the long hair too, and zpeak vrench as well, yes?

65033[/snapback]

Grow it back :D;)

I have a vicious shot too, but don't really know where it is going all the time :o:P

Lilian Nalis

I blow hot and cold in the most spectacular circumstances, and I have a vicious long shot ;)used to have the long hair too, and zpeak vrench as well, yes?

65033[/snapback]

I have a vicious shot too, but don't really know where it is going all the time :o:P

65034[/snapback]

Naah, I had similar hair to yours in fact... longer and just as curly. I was known as 'Jesus' at my school :P

I have admit though that my shooting can be a bit wayward too... sometimes I just spoon it over 5 times in a row (a la Joey) and other times I keep hitting the top corner so... :rolleyes:

Lilian Nalis

65033[/snapback]

65034[/snapback]

Naah, I had similar hair to yours in fact... longer and just as curly. I was known as 'Jesus' at my school :P

I have admit though that my shooting can be a bit wayward too... sometimes I just spoon it over 5 times in a row (a la Joey) and other times I keep hitting the top corner so... :rolleyes:

65035[/snapback]

Curly? :o It is not curly, well just an ickle bit. ;)

Lilian Nalis

65033[/snapback]

65034[/snapback]

65035[/snapback]

Curly? :o It is not curly, well just an ickle bit. ;)

65036[/snapback]

Oh...it just looked curly on that pic from the gallery. 'Guess mines a bit curlier then :P

Archived