Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Granno

Kenton On The list

good the sooner he leaves the better

hate him ever since he was on loan with us the first time and cost us the cup game against blackburn

Bit harsh, didn't exactly create loads did we. Bit of a dodgy penalty as well he had to put a challenge he was just a bit unlucky.

S'part of the homework he got set.

Actually, Mr. Allen forgot to do his last lot of homework. His excuse was poor and his personal trainer chap told him to "cut the crap".

Allen took that statement literally. :ph34r:

enter Frode Kippe more like (que jokes)

Yes... that'll do nicely. I forgot about the Kip'. When I think De Fender, I think De Zeeuw. :ph34r:

Mmm mismanaged player I actually think he's more than good enough. But playing him bits and pieces! And as a frickin forward! And playing with Stearman as RM!

If Kenton could stay fit for any length of time then he's a decent player for this level. But he can't, so it makes sense we move him on. Stearman and N'Gotty will battle it out at right back and then there's Kishishev if need be. Stearman really needs to push on this season though.

Archived