Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Granno

Kenton On The list

I did wonder with the number of players we had released how Kenton had managed to slip through. I think this is a fair decision, clearly there are more players coming in and Kenton is unlikely to feature. Average player for us and I think he could easily be replaced with a better player.

Was by no means one of our worst players last season and started off very solidly. Was a bit unlucky with injury but I don't think he ever really convinced anyone in the later part of the season. Shows to me that MA has confidence in Stearman in particular and Mattock for the full back positions unless he plans on buying some more.

Good evening,

Late this afternoon I had a chat with Darren Kenton and informed him that I think his opportunities here for the season ahead are going to be limited. Therefore, I feel it would be in his interest to try to get another club for which he will actually play for.

By informing him early it should allow him an opportunity to start afresh with a new club going into pre-season, as he is a good player.

Take Care

Martin

lol:worship:

I think this is a good move. Kishishev seems versatile and could probably cover what Kenton can do. I'm sure plenty of clubs would like Kenton :thumbup: .

Martin :wub:

i would have wanted kenton as a squad player i think hes good backup but with the defenders weve brought in a kish can provide cover there now im not so bothered and i guess it frees up more wages

S'part of the homework he got set.

if "Y" is the amount of times Stephen Hughes passed the ball backwards this season, and is mulitplied by the amount of yards on Elvis Hammonds first touch when the ball is travelling at 5MPH (round this down to the nearest kilometer) Express the amount of money a third party will pay for Alan Maybury.

Express your answear using only the digits in Craig Leveins phone number

if "Y" is the amount of times Stephen Hughes passed the ball backwards this season, and is mulitplied by the amount of yards on Elvis Hammonds first touch when the ball is travelling at 5MPH (round this down to the nearest kilometer) Express the amount of money a third party will pay for Alan Maybury.

Express your answear using only the digits in Craig Leveins phone number

Also for an extra credit bonus add the answer you get to the litres of conditioner Andy Johnson uses on his mop over the duration of a season.

Also for an extra credit bonus add the answer you get to the litres of conditioner Andy Johnson uses on his mop over the duration of a season.

good question but do you mean the litres he paid for or litres he used from the lot that Aldi gave him in that sponsership deal.

Archived