Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Stevosevic

TV Games

The Football League fixtures which will be televised on Sky were announced today and the away trips against Scunnie and Colchester will be shown;

I'll be in Tenerife watching us vs. S****horpe as its on my 18th birthday :thumbup:

S****horpe United vs Leicester City

‘The Iron’, newly promoted, take on one of the Championship big-guns now managed by Martin Allen on Saturday 20 October (kick-off 5.20pm).

NOVEMBER

Saturday 3 Colchester vs Leicester 5.20pm

Link

At least there on Saturday evenings :D Not friday nights!

Pleased with the colchester one, means that we'll be able to stop the night somewhere for that game..****sthrope is a bit of a bummer though.

oh shit, 5.20pm kick offs! Definatley not going to either!

Yay this is brilliant news i can watch more city games now!! woooh living in devon is a buggger means i dont get to see many games, normally watch a freindly a cup game and two home fixtures a season so 4 games. this year i can watch 6 hehe wooh

Why do we always seem to get away games on TV more than home games <_<

It's fine by me, Colchester and S****hrope are hardly top of my places I want to go this season list, they're both dives. They're both Basterds to get to by rail as well.

Layer Road is fun so I'll be there in person.

Good news about S****horpe though.

EDIT: I always thought people added the "*" as a joke, now I know. Interesting.

I hope that was sarcasm! :dunno:

Though I did like the away section because of the standing :thumbup: Pure class is that

both small grounds with good atmopshere's and nice and close to the pitch, I'll be going anyway,but they may limit our away support as its easier for people to watch it on tv. Both grounds where we'll make some decent noise.

I hope that was sarcasm! :dunno:

Though I did like the away section because of the standing :thumbup: Pure class is that

Nothing sarcastic about it.

It IS fun. And in the second half of your post you yourself have explained why!

Archived