Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
He's not bald

Another No News Day

I know all the logical people here keep saying be patient but I am of the opinion that the clock is ticking, days and weeks roll by and nothing significant happens on the transfer front,I hope I have to eat my words but I'm getting worried that there may not be much action this week and I think I'm correct that they all report back next Monday! :unsure:

I know all the logical people here keep saying be patient but I am of the opinion that the clock is ticking, days and weeks roll by and nothing significant happens on the transfer front,I hope I have to eat my words but I'm getting worried that there may not be much action this week and I think I'm correct that they all report back next Monday! :unsure:

Some teams haven't even started recruiting yet.

The season starts in just under 2 months- there's still plenty of time :blink:

Yes but MA said he expects all the signings to be in place by the time the squad reports back for pre-season training. TBH, he really shouldn't have said that.

We need another 9 players just to have the same squad size as last season (not counting youths). Even then the squad was very small.

Yes but MA said he expects all the signings to be in place by the time the squad reports back for pre-season training. TBH, he really shouldn't have said that.

We need another 9 players just to have the same squad size as last season (not counting youths). Even then the squad was very small.

the transfer window hasnt even opened yet!!!!!! we will start spending some dosh on July 1st starting with the signing of sagonowski. I reckon some old boy midfileder will come too, and i do not know who but winger will be bought. until July 1st i do not think much will happen from now until then.

OK, so Allen said that, but does it matter?

It's obvious our squad isn't good enough yet so players are obviously going to come in. It doesn't matter when. Even if nobody comes in this week, which is highly unlikely, there isn't exactly reason to panic.

I know all the logical people here keep saying be patient but I am of the opinion that the clock is ticking, days and weeks roll by and nothing significant happens on the transfer front...

Yes, how true - we should be signing at least a player every other day...how else are we to amass another 23.5 players before the start of the season.

Do you think your expectations are not only unrealistic but (maybe) your observations of what is happening behind the OS homepage to be painfully stupid?

I suppose people have always been this stupid, we just never used to have the internet. It really is getting nuts though. We've signed the most players of anyone in the Championship, no big names have gone anywhere else (unless you count Jarvis, which is really arguable) and the players haven't even reported back for training yet let alone had a pre-season game.

Have a word with yourself.

Ive said it before and ill say it again, we should reserve judgment on MM's transfer dealings until 31st August when the window closes. It hasnt even opened yet FFS and we have still signed six players. Its so far so good IMO. Not only are we bringing in experienced players but also to my surprise we are bringing in some promising young talent like Hellings and Sappleton. As well as all this we have managed to get money for McCarthy and transfer list all the other donkeys we wanted out. And still people complain, why ? :dunno:

Yes, how true - we should be signing at least a player every other day...how else are we to amass another 23.5 players before the start of the season.

Do you think your expectations are not only unrealistic but (maybe) your observations of what is happening behind the OS homepage to be painfully stupid?

What? :dunno:

:unsure: nothing much has happened this summer? We have a new manager, new backroom staff, 6players transfer listed, 5/6 new signings a new kit revealed...what a boring end of season :mellow:

:unsure: nothing much has happened this summer? We have a new manager, new backroom staff, 6players transfer listed, 5/6 new signings a new kit revealed...what a boring end of season :mellow:

lol lol i know! it makes you wonder what weve been talking about for the last few seasons on here because weve certainly not had as much happening over that time than in the last few weeks here. yes im getting impatient but thats because all of these RUMOURS keep popping up and you dont know what to believe! except for stuff off the always correct Football-rumours! i suppose the shirt un-veiling could be counted as the news for today lol but the transfer window isnt even open yet!

OS - Official site - http://www.lcfc.premiumtv.co.uk/page/Home/

Homepage - home·page or home page (hōm'pāj') pronunciation

n.

The opening or main page of a website, intended chiefly to greet visitors and provide information about the site or its owner.

Doh! I know what the OS is,just wondered why you had made a reference to it? :dunno:

Yeah right...and if we kicked off tomorrow we would get automatic promotion!...for god's sake I'm not complaining I just made an observation about where we are right here right now....however it sort of proves my point really about the lact of action if all people have got to do is post sarcastic remarks about percieved comments that aren't actually there. :frusty:

Archived