Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
weggy1976

Will the academy suffer ?

Constructive. If you aren't interested in other peoples views, why you do you read a forum full of them?

About as constructive as Thracians 3 long winded posts. The club has made a decision on this so get over it.

Constructive. If you aren't interested in other peoples views, why you do you read a forum full of them?

He probably cares what a number of people on here think, just not those who are either:

a) Clearly an idiot.

b) Living in a dream world where unless you're under 21, you're not worth bothering with.

About as constructive as Thracians 3 long winded posts. The club has made a decision on this so get over it.

I think he would be quite willing to break it down into bullet points for you :dunno:

Just because a post contains a couple of paragraphs theres not really a reason to be as rude as to say that you don't care what the bloke thinks. Somethings are best kept to yourself.

I think he would be quite willing to break it down into bullet points for you :dunno:

Just because a post contains a couple of paragraphs theres not really a reason to be as rude as to say that you don't care what the bloke thinks. Somethings are best kept to yourself.

I don't care what he thinks either, he lives in a dream world.

He can't have a constructive argument with anyone, just says the same thing over and over again like a child.

He probably cares what a number of people on here think, just not those who are either:

a) Clearly an idiot.

b) Living in a dream world where unless you're under 21, you're not worth bothering with.

Yeah, but I still don't think that really calls for that kind of response. Thracian is an eccentric character and his posts do liven up the discussion on the board even if you (like most) don't nessacarily agree with what he is saying. I don't think anyone telling anyone that they don't care what they think is particularly appropriate on a message board dedicated to discussion. I am interested to read anyone's opinion on here even if they often differ from my own.

Yeah, he'd probably do me a powerpoint and everything, it'd still mean nothing.

City will try to develop player if they can but it is clear that the emphasis is on the first team as it should be, as a business, as fans and as a team this is the correct way to go.

An academy is a luxury and we shouldn't get hung up on it like some fans are.

City will try to develop player if they can but it is clear that the emphasis is on the first team as it should be, as a business, as fans and as a team this is the correct way to go.

Agreed we shouldn't get hung up on it and that the first team is the priority...however the only success that the club had last season was with the U18's so it is hard not to blame some supporters with taking such an interest in the youth setup when you consider how poor the first team have been. If people want to take such an interest and champion the younger players then why shouldn't they? Its all just a different way of expressing our shared (and mostly harmless) view in our football club.

Agreed we shouldn't get hung up on it and that the first team is the priority...however the only success that the club had last season was with the U18's so it is hard not to blame some supporters with taking such an interest in the youth setup when you consider how poor the first team have been. If people want to take such an interest and champion the younger players then why shouldn't they? Its all just a different way of expressing our shared (and mostly harmless) view in our football club.

Because he berates and insults others who don't believe what he does.

What amazes me is he doesn't even realise that ageing is an ongoing thing which everyone goes through and the players who he loves and idolises now will have to suddenly become worthless and cr ap at some point!

Johnson, Low and Douglas were young once!

Thanks MF. I appreciate that.

I don't often get involved responding to TPH's repetitive insults because they are so representative of the guy that they speak for themselves really.

Is it?????? And they say the influx of foreigners on the beautiful game have had a detrimental effect on producing quality players!!!!

Thanks MF. I appreciate that.

I don't often get involved responding to TPH's repetitive insults because they are so representative of the guy that they speak for themselves really.

Did you just accuse me of being repetitive?!!

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

:doh:

Might bookmark this for when I'm trying to tutor kids in the meaning of 'hypocrisy' or perhaps even 'irony'!

The under 18s this season probably won't be as strong as last season but it won't be because the players have to get changed in the huts and not the changing rooms inside the building. Being allowed to use the changing rooms which the first team use should be something to aim for. You should feel that you have earned the right through your performances to be using those facilities. It's alright picking up on the point that MA has told the scholars that they have to get changed in the huts but it should be brought up that it says in the same article that MA had a chat with the new scholars yesterday too. It's nice to hear that he is communicating with players at all levels and not distancing himself from these young lads who could become important players for us in the years to come.

Is it?????? And they say the influx of foreigners on the beautiful game have had a detrimental effect on producing quality players!!!!

Yes it is TS, Pompey lost theirs when they went into administration and Milan never reopened it, we'd all love to have a team that grew up in the city etc. but it isn't going to happen and our management know that.

Did you just accuse me of being repetitive?!!

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

:doh:

Might bookmark this for when I'm trying to tutor kids in the meaning of 'hypocrisy' or perhaps even 'irony'!

You could bookmark "tutoring" while you're at it - to explain about the blind leading the blind! :whistle:

You could bookmark "tutoring" while you're at it - to explain about the blind leading the blind! :whistle:

Arguing with you is quite difficult because you're so prone to just chuck in a collection of words (as above) which make no sense at all as a collective.

Archived