Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
David O'Leary

Hossein Kaebi songs

Kaebi, Kaebi running down the wing,

Kaebi, Kaebi likes to get stuck in,

small for his age, fast for his height...

fight them all! fight them all!.....

OR

Kaebi, Kaebi, faster than a scud,

Kaebi, Kaebi, hear Figo go THUD..

feard by wingers, chose us ahead of mingers?

Course he did! course he did!

:whistle:

Well, i just got home from work.. thats my excuse... lol

Simple stuff.

Kaebi whoa

Kaebi whoa

He's now a Leicester fan

Just like all of Iran

We need one of those Iranian guys to come on here and teach us how to pronounce his name.

You pronounce it Kaaa biiiii :D i think....(atleast last time i watched a game that he played in the iranian commentator said kaa bii :))

I hope he's better than Massimo Taibi.

Surely by value for money Barthez was a bigger flop. Taibi did a good job at Torino in the 2005/6 season, but then I also think that Kalac is quite good :cry: .

(Sting - Englishmen in New York)

Whooaaa, He's Iranian, He's a great Iranian, He's a great Iranian in Leicester.

This gets my vote. I'd love to hear this down at the walkers :thumbup:

Simple stuff.

Kaebi whoa

Kaebi whoa

He's now a Leicester fan

Just like all of Iran

We need one of those Iranian guys to come on here and teach us how to pronounce his name.

kæ(norwegian letter, if anyone knows how to pronounce it :P)bi

Simple stuff.

Kaebi whoa

Kaebi whoa

He's now a Leicester fan

Just like all of Iran

I might be wrong, but I'm pretty sure all Iranian names are pronounced exactly how they are written if your not fluent in Arabic, as we haven't got a hope in hell of saying it properly.

However we're suppose to say it I bet John Barber butchers his name.

I might be wrong, but I'm pretty sure all Iranian names are pronounced exactly how they are written if your not fluent in Arabic, as we haven't got a hope in hell of saying it properly.

However we're suppose to say it I bet John Barber butchers his name.

Dear Leicester City fans,

I understand there's some confusion about the pronunciation. I'm Persian and I can tell you that Hossein's last name is simply pronounced Kabi. (I know the different spellings have made it complicated)

The Ka part (or kaa or kae whatever variation you may see), is pronounced like CAT(With a US accent at least).

and the bi is like Bee.

Oh, here's a good example: It's pronounced like the name Abbie with a K in front of it.

Hope that helped a bit. And by the way, Iranians speak Farsi.

Regards,

Dear Leicester City fans,

I understand there's some confusion about the pronunciation. I'm Persian and I can tell you that Hossein's last name is simply pronounced Kabi. (I know the different spellings have made it complicated)

The Ka part (or kaa or kae whatever variation you may see), is pronounced like CAT(With a US accent at least).

and the bi is like Bee.

Oh, here's a good example: It's pronounced like the name Abbie with a K in front of it.

Regards,

Basically, what we call taxi drivers then. :thumbup: :thumbup:

Actually the word "farsi" is not correct in english! The language of iranians is called "persian" (henc "Prince of Persia"). ;)

But I think Kaebi is from the small arabic population of Iran so he might know arabic as well.

As for the pronunciation of Kaebi's surname... just like Roninho said: it's simply pronounced: Ka-bee

Archived