Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

The Curry Pies Just Got Better - Maybe?

the base of the pies are always burnt and over heated. why so hot the legal limit for heating to is 75oC and holding + serving 63oC

the standard of supporter catering is very poor, grounds have improved, so has football in general yet the quality and choice of food is an insult.

you feel that the attitude is we are captive football supporters who will queue like cattle and eat food suitable for cattle

the club miss a trick here and decent income, nobodys asking for sundred tomato focaccia with rocket pesto etc etc just decent meat wraped in pastry and a reasonable cold pint served in a time that does'nt make you miss half the game

the club should be brave imagine how sales would incease if they had 'pie men' on the concourses (same fashion as the icecream seller at the cinemas) the same with pints

how many dont bother to queue? i recon sales would increase by 30%+

(at madrid you ordered izzas and they were delivered to your seat...bit of a pig getting the moped up the stairs)

I think each seat should have its own beer dispenser. It should be like Happy Gilmore's equivalent of your "Happy Place".

Perfect, piping hot pies should be delivered on huge adapted bread shovels from the end of each row by nubile girls in high heels, stockings and suspenders. :thumbup::D

I thought the catering staff were alot better, the one that served me was nice, polite and smiled and said thank you, oh and she was also quick. Never had that at the walkers before!!

Probably your charming smile that caused her to react in such a way!!! :D

Sorry its an off the field matter but after the first half performance i thought id cheer myself and the kids up with a pie each.The bases of both the balti and steak and kidney pies where burnt and had solid bases.

So i went back down after the half time whistle to complain but all the shutters where shut.Ill try and sort it next home game.

Has anyone else had this pie problem ?

I was in the Family stand by the way

Seriously though,if you wish to make a complaint(although bear in mind,just like LCFC,this was The Caterers first match too,so they need time to gel!!!) remember each Kiosk has a Number to identify it from every other one,that way they know which area you are on about. :thumbup:

Must admit,it seemed better than the shambles of last season with Lindley caterers!

Archived