Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

New Strap Line?

One team - one dream :dunno:

Used by Tim D in the Pies topic?

I still prefer the old Foxes never quit, up and at them, not this namby pamby, Keep the Faith, We're in it together crap, this sounds more of the same .

One team - one dream :dunno:

Used by Tim D in the Pies topic?

I still prefer the old Foxes never quit, up and at them, not this namby pamby, Keep the Faith, We're in it together crap, this sounds more of the same .

"Give the ball to the Iranian"

Why do we need a f**king "strap line" anyway?

Not aimed at you dG, just modern life in general.

No problem I agree, I just think if we're going to have to have one let's make it a bit agressive, we're not an Evergreen Whist Drive Club.

I can't remember who said it on their avatar but it was very sensible. "Slogans don't win football matches" I say we do our talking on the pitch.

Why do we need a f**king "strap line" anyway?

I imagine it's an 'essential element of the club's brand identity' according to the marketing peeps :rolleyes::dunno:.

That one strapline is probably keeping some poor minion in a job! lol

For tuppence worth, I always liked "Foxes Never Quit" - It seemed to sum up our desire and will to win in the MON days.

I thought "Keep The Faith" was grappling at straws a bit, like it was saying "We're not going to win, but we might".

So I am going for the more modern

"هرگزروباه هاترک نمی کنند "

For tuppence worth, I always liked "Foxes Never Quit" - It seemed to sum up our desire and will to win in the MON days.

I thought "Keep The Faith" was grappling at straws a bit, like it was saying "We're not going to win, but we might".

So I am going for the more modern

"هرگزروباه هاترک نمی کنند "

looks like our 'queen' discussion is going to spill over into this one:

"One dream, one soul, one prize,

One goal, one golden glance of what should be,

It's a kind of magic,"

hell - i actually think this is much better - tho hopefully more than one goal, i guess.... :unsure:

I just hope that the translation is correct and I have not offended anyone.

Perhaps one of our new Iranian friends could do a translation for me.

Quick :unsure:

How about that oaf Davies and his marketing cronies just f'ck off back to what ever gimmick riddled industry they came from and return the game to the fans :dunno:

Our line should be "We hate Tim Davies, he's a poof, he's a poof"

I think it will be 'Lets Consolidate...... We are in this together, so keep the faith, we're re-doubling our efforts, cos foxes never quit.....' :whistle:

Why not we have a smaching bunch of lads :dunno:

Archived