Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

New Strap Line?

I do like the foxes never quit one.

That summed up an era. Never look back, you just end up looking like a Forest fan.

That summed up an era. Never look back, you just end up looking like a Forest fan.

People still sing 'Rule Brittania' which was an era much longer ago.

Now we don't rule anything.

SO..

FOXES NEVER QUIT!

(also in Persian)

The tags have charted our decline:

Foxes Never Quit - The team was tough to beat, every plaer gave 100%, MON era

Keep the Faith - The team was becoming tired, older faces, money problems but the tag gave hope that everything would turn rosy in the end, Adam's reign

Were In It Together - You've bought your expensive season ticket so there is no escape, the team is worse than ever languishing in a Championship relegation battle, CL and RK's reigns

• 2 weeks later...

Since when was it "One Team - One Dream"?

I've just noticed it on the bottom of my ticket for tomorrow.

And, while I'm at it, why does any football team bother with this slogan bollocks?

Oh, and anyone that may know...what freebies are we going to be given at the Blackpool game? I want a decent scarf this season.

And, while I'm at it, why does any football team bother with this slogan bollocks?

Oh, and anyone that may know...what freebies are we going to be given at the Blackpool game? I want a decent scarf this season.

I'm hoping this is typical daggers humour, because there was a thread about it not so long ago. :unsure:

Freebies?

And yeah there was a long thread about this not long back.

And i still like 'Keep The Faith' makes us sound like a religion.

Hey it's an improvement on Excuse for a Team-One Nightmare :thumbup:

Freebies?

And yeah there was a long thread about this not long back.

And i still like 'Keep The Faith' makes us sound like a religion.

"semper eadem" is good enough for me ; i know strictly translated it means "always the same" but it could be used as, faithful or steadfast and i think and thats not far away from "keep ye faith" :)

Archived