Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
OriginalRobboFOX

Walkers Stadium

Went to a wedding on Saturday and it was top drawer....

Ceremony was in the Shipton Suite then we all went to the Lineker Suite (i think) and had a sit down meal which was first class.

Then we got to go down pitch side and have pictures with the bride and grooom in the stand, pitch looks in awesome condition by the way. We got to walk down the players entrance to the pitch too. All in all it was an absolutely fantastic day.

All the corridors are decked with photos from days gone by. The few that I can remember were MON sittin on a bench in La Manga with just his shorts on with loads more hair than now, Ian Marshall eating a piella, Claridge and Heskey with a wig on sitting on a bike sponsored by coca cola heading for Wembley, a great picture of the changing room with Tags, Muzz, and Elliott sitting down spraying champaign in celebration, and the best one had to be of Pontus in a matadors uniform......

Brought back loads of great memories.

The pitch is looking great, went on saturday to get my season ticket and had a look at my seat. The groundsman, Eddie, was cutting it as we walked round. Looks superb.

Is that Eddie Mowes or something? Always found that ironic.

Eddies Mowes? A groundsman? That Mows the pitch?

:unsure:

I knew really.

It's just I stuck up for dannyboy11 (kind of, about a minute before I posted that reply)

I wanted to see what it was like to be him, I don't like it, I don't like you looking down on me.

I knew really.

It's just I stuck up for dannyboy11 (kind of, about a minute before I posted that reply)

I wanted to see what it was like to be him, I don't like it, I don't like you looking down on me.

I've never looked down on anyone.

I had my Prom at The Walkers, the meal was ok apart from the dessert which was like one scoop of ice cream. :unsure:

Dont you mean End of School/College piss up???

This aint the US of A you know!!!! :thumbup:

Dont you mean End of School/College piss up???

This aint the US of A you know!!!! :thumbup:

Considering I'm not old enough to get served, the piss-up was non existant. :(:unsure:Until afterwards.

i was a barman there for 4 years i jest you not! Used to be the supervisor of the players and media rooms on matchdays so i knew what they were really like etc. The Great thing about the job was i used to nab a few of the managers chips at 12ish :) I remember Mickey Adams having a go at me in front of all the players when i brought the food late in once, not my fault they went into extra time against... Crewe? :frusty: Best memory was being drenched by promotion champagne in 2002/03 :)

Got many a story there :)

i was a barman there for 4 years i jest you not! Used to be the supervisor of the players and media rooms on matchdays so i knew what they were really like etc. The Great thing about the job was i used to nab a few of the managers chips at 12ish :) I remember Mickey Adams having a go at me in front of all the players when i brought the food late in once, not my fault they went into extra time against... Crewe? :frusty: Best memory was being drenched by promotion champagne in 2002/03 :)

Got many a story there :)

Away you go...the floors all yours!!!...... :thumbup:

Considering I'm not old enough to get served, the piss-up was non existant. :(:unsure:Until afterwards.

Blimey, what do they teach you at school nowadays?? When we had school discos we used to sneak booze in and get bladdered. Dont they do that anymore????

Blimey, what do they teach you at school nowadays?? When we had school discos we used to sneak booze in and get bladdered. Dont they do that anymore????

Many tried it, but everyone was seached on arrival. :rolleyes:

Archived