Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Geo V

Questions to Mods

If you're going to be a cockfart about it, I shan't bother next time.

Bottom line is... the red fading post icons are working fine for everyone else. :whistle:

I wasn't being a cockfart i thought you were! - see Finnegans post above.

I just posted on here hoping there was an obvious answer is all. Nevermind.

I personally think users who support an opposing club and never shut up about them and flood the football and sport thread with matchreports of that club because do we really care? examples of this are that Charlton fan 'LetsAllLaughAtMillwall' and MK Dons fan 'RedOnRed'. Do we really want opposing supporters on our forum?

I personally think users who support an opposing club and never shut up about them and flood the football and sport thread with matchreports of that club because do we really care? examples of this are that Charlton fan 'LetsAllLaughAtMillwall' and MK Dons fan 'RedOnRed'. Do we really want opposing supporters on our forum?

To be fair they add a bit of variety and spice to the forum.

So what do you ACTUALLY think ?

:unsure:

Fair enough but the mcleod post was relevant.

Maybe they could have restrictions put on them e.g. not able to start threads but just post. However this would take alot of mod'in.

I think it is as disgusting as people who now claim to be City fans even though they fessed up to supporting other teams.

Can't believe you've wasted your time finding those threads.

Seriously, Barry, shut the fook up. [/PBF]

When I was 15 I was busy climbing trees, scraping my knees and getting all embarrassed around girls.

These days all young people seem to want to do is drink super-strength cider, throw stones at older people and post bollocks on internet forii.

When I was 15 I was busy climbing trees, scraping my knees and getting all embarrassed around girls.

Spooky. :|

That is, for the most part, how my mid teen years panned out... just a few decades after yours. :ermm::D:ph34r:

I frequently climbed a particular tree with craftily borrowed supplies from a nearby building site and proceeded to attach things to the tree with the intention of building some kind of elevated living space. The idea never took off since a couple of bricks applied too much pressure on one side of what was intended to be some kind of floor. Who'd have thought a couple of bricks could do so much damage to a plank of wood? :unsure:

I was all embarrassed around girls as well. When I showed one the primitive erection atop the tree, she just laughed and commented on how small it was. :ermm:

My knees are also scarred from repeated curb swipe events. :S

These days all young people seem to want to do is drink super-strength cider, throw stones at older people and post bollocks on internet forii.

word of the day, daggers?

Archived