Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Durnerz

Just seen....

They werent drinking alcohol. Both good lads with time for everyone and good to see them out in my local town, stayed in Vice Versa till about half 2 and then they went off in Stearmans car. Stearman reckons Kaebi is awesome and has massive competition at the back this year.

Did Sheehan have much to say Durnerz?

Oh, nice to met you again the other week, even if I was well over the limit.

I didn't recognise him until I asked Stearman who his mate was and then just shook Sheehans hand and wished him luck for the season as I had urgent lady business to attend to.... :thumbup:

Was good to see you too mate, did you make it to Vice?

I didn't recognise him until I asked Stearman who his mate was and then just shook Sheehans hand and wished him luck for the season as I had urgent lady business to attend to.... :thumbup:

Was good to see you too mate, did you make it to Vice?

I get the feeling they go to Vice Versa every weekend!!

Yes mate, I didn't leave Varsity until it closed and for some reason I left Vice at 3 in the morning. I didn't realise it was open that late/early.

I get the feeling they go to Vice Versa every weekend!!

Yes mate, I didn't leave Varsity until it closed and for some reason I left Vice at 3 in the morning. I didn't realise it was open that late/early.

Yeah Vice is open till 3. My mate saw Stearman out last saturday also, said it was only his 2nd time out in Loughborough. Its quieter than Leicester and all together as well, Walsh used to be seen out regularly in Loughborough and my mates have seen Kisnorbo, Johansson,Mccarthy, Douglas, Hughes etc out from time to time in Loughborough, nice to see them anyway and that they have time for people.

Yeah Vice is open till 3. My mate saw Stearman out last saturday also, said it was only his 2nd time out in Loughborough. Its quieter than Leicester and all together as well, Walsh used to be seen out regularly in Loughborough and my mates have seen Kisnorbo, Johansson,Mccarthy, Douglas, Hughes etc out from time to time in Loughborough, nice to see them anyway and that they have time for people.

Very true, Loughbourgh is much quieter than Leicester. I've been told that Poter and Hammond often go out in Leicester, apparently, they don't speak to people though.

Very true, Loughbourgh is much quieter than Leicester. I've been told that Poter and Hammond often go out in Leicester, apparently, they don't speak to people though.

Standing on the edge of the dancefloor trying to look hard :rolleyes:

I really liked Shehan and Stearman, they left a good impression after the quorn game, a lot of players rushed past the fans (shaun newton!) but them two were really happy looking, shehan even said sorry for bumping into me, not many professional footballers even know the word sorry.

They werent drinking alcohol. Both good lads with time for everyone and good to see them out in my local town, stayed in Vice Versa till about half 2 and then they went off in Stearmans car. Stearman reckons Kaebi is awesome and has massive competition at the back this year.

Good to hear that. Shows that he realises he's got to push on another level to stay in the team. Good to hear that they were willing to chat to supporters in their free time too.

I really liked Shehan and Stearman, they left a good impression after the quorn game, a lot of players rushed past the fans (shaun newton!) but them two were really happy looking, shehan even said sorry for bumping into me, not many professional footballers even know the word sorry.

Newton didn't just rush off, he shook my hand and a few others when he came out but when some fool asked him if he had any coke on him he did storm off, but you can understand why.

Newton didn't just rush off, he shook my hand and a few others when he came out but when some fool asked him if he had any coke on him he did storm off, but you can understand why.

Jesus Fecking H Fecking Christ!

What kind of dumb feck would say something so fecking stupid?

I'd be moved to lump any twat I heard coming out with crap like that, I really would...and I'm a shrinking violet in real life 'n all.

I can't believe you heard that, I really can't.

What a cnut. :angry:

Archived