Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
OzFox

Hossein vs China

Kaebi's in the team tonight against the Chinese, playing right back.

Nothing to report so far except he's got a mean pair of eyebrows, looks a tad on the short side, lucky not to get a card for a two footed lunge, and his team are getting battered...

Nothing to report so far except he's got a mean pair of eyebrows, looks a tad on the short side, lucky not to get a card for a two footed lunge, and his team are getting battered...

Iran aren't getting battered at all!

China have had one shot and they scored. Iran have had 90% of the ball.

Kaebi has been getting forward a lot so should work well as a wing-back.

Iran aren't getting battered at all!

China have had one shot and they scored. Iran have had 90% of the ball.

Kaebi has been getting forward a lot so should work well as a wing-back.

Which game are you watching?

I'm sitting here with the highlights in front of me..I've got three near misses for China and two goals, with the commentator suggesting Kaebi was pulled out of position for the second one. Its Kisnorbo all over again...

Sat behind the 'dugout' at Quorn yesterday, speaking with a number of fans and LCFC people, the general speak regarding our Iranian signing is that he is problematic. Brilliant but hot-headed and generally difficult. I reckon Martin is a 'tasty' enough 'geezer' to keep him in check, though only time will tell.

There's no way on earth we should be playing him at right-back this season anyway. Chambers is going to be quality there for us and we need Kaebi's pace and direct running further up the field to cause teams real problems.

Totally agree, althougth it was only against Quorn, Chambers looked the real deal at full-back yesterday and like you say KAebi will cause so many problems for opposition defences.

how he do?

He looked quick, good balance, comfortable on the ball. Put in one decent cross, a couple of crunching tackles but slightly at fault for the goal.

Not convinced he's a full back...

He looked quick, good balance, comfortable on the ball. Put in one decent cross, a couple of crunching tackles but slightly at fault for the goal.

Not convinced he's a full back...

well from that i think its almost set that chambers will go right back with stearman challengeing for centre half with kaebi going right wing

Archived