Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Chairman of the Bored

Food at The Walkers

Now things appear to be looking up on the pitch (though the proof of the pudding etc), can MM turn his attentions to food, please?

As a sensitive vegetarian, the "offer" for non-meat eaters in the pre-match eateries is pants. Cheese and onion pasties and not much else.

I am greatly cheered by the return of Worcester sauce Walkers, so this might be a start? lol

A mushroom and quorn pastie or a wholesome vegetable pastie shouldn't be beyond the realms of possibilities?

Or heaven forbid, a veggie burger.

Thank you MM for your attention to this issue.

Now things appear to be looking up on the pitch (though the proof of the pudding etc), can MM turn his attentions to food, please?

As a sensitive vegetarian, the "offer" for non-meat eaters in the pre-match eateries is pants. Cheese and onion pasties and not much else.

I am greatly cheered by the return of Worcester sauce Walkers, so this might be a start? lol

A mushroom and quorn pastie or a wholesome vegetable pastie shouldn't be beyond the realms of possibilities?

Or heaven forbid, a veggie burger.

Thank you MM for your attention to this issue.

Serves you right for being vegetarian :P

I don't have a job. Why you offering one? :unsure:

I have jobs within my gift. You score well on being an LCFC fan, but poorly on being non-veggie and your customer care skills apparently require a little sharpening. ;)

I have jobs within my gift. You score well on being an LCFC fan, but poorly on being non-veggie and your customer care skills apparently require a little sharpening. ;)

What do ya do?

Where is it based?

How much an hour?

i could be interested in a new job ;)

What do ya do?

Where is it based?

How much an hour?

i could be interested in a new job ;)

This and that.

I am global.

Depends on how much the customer is buying my/our services for.

Await my next recruitment drive.

I am seeking employment.

I can offer an insight into the mindset of a vegetarian as I once was one. Animals were my friends.

DaveVegetarian1.gif

But then I realised that vegetable suck arse.

Mushroom Strogonoff? Come on! The vegetable version of steak? Steak is the only version of steak that there ever should be.

And let's not forget bacon. Bacon is brilliant. It is simple food genius.

So I stopped being a vegetarian.

DaveVegetarian2.gif

I guess that's me out too then :whistle:

PS My next venture could be a fast/healthy veggie-food outlet for sports stadiums. I'll park the van and go in to watch the match while you flip and sell Tofu burgers.

Deal or no deal?

The festivals are all covered. Little action around local stadia according to my MR.

PS My next venture could be a fast/healthy veggie-food outlet for sports stadiums. I'll park the van and go in to watch the match while you flip and sell Tofu burgers.

Deal or no deal?

The festivals are all covered. Little action around local stadia according to my MR.

£20 pound an hour, + all free food (if thats what you call) it and my own company car and you have a deal :thumbup:

So much for the hot birds making your job at the airport worthwhile, then? :unsure:

DOnt mind them!

But the some of the managers are being right ****s at the minute, i mean really cutting down!

No phones on person, no chewing gum in pockets, "random" (male) searches, Dead mardy if you turn up 20 seconds late!, and the company fook ya pay up!

(one person got paid £19 for 80 hours work in a month)

Etc etc etc

£20 pound an hour, + all free food (if thats what you call) it and my own company car and you have a deal :thumbup:

You can have one of the following answers:

1. Have your people speak to my people and we'll see if we can do something.

2. I'll speak to you when I have less time.

3. Do one.

However.....

£20 an hour is under selling yourself, methinks. Come in at £30 for starters. Fake it until you make it or you'll never make it would be my advice.

You can have one of the following answers:

1. Have your people speak to my people and we'll see if we can do something.

2. I'll speak to you when I have less time.

3. Do one.

However.....

£20 an hour is under selling yourself, methinks. Come in at £30 for starters. Fake it until you make it or you'll never make it would be my advice.

Company car it is!

£30 an hours i'll take!

can start week monday :thumbup:

£30 an hours i'll take!

There appears to be a mistake in your contract already which unscrupulous employers (not me) might choose to exploit. I said £30 an hour, you said "£30 an hours".

5 hours? 6 hours? 30 hours?

Someone could have you working all week for barely nothing.

DOnt mind them!

But the some of the managers are being right ****s at the minute, i mean really cutting down!

No phones on person, no chewing gum in pockets, "random" (male) searches, Dead mardy if you turn up 20 seconds late!, and the company fook ya pay up!

(one person got paid £19 for 80 hours work in a month)

Etc etc etc

dont complain or your employers will read this, see you are an ungrateful **** and employ a polish person instead.

Back on topic - I'm all in favour of veggie fayre on the menu. I reckon the bits of cow anus that they put in cheap burgers and pies is rubbish - if I can't get some decent quality scoff I'll buy veggie everytime.

Archived