Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Floating Fox

Palace!

When do the tickets actually go on sale?

Plus;

The order scheme 1,2,3 and general sale etc....what does it mean, i am a STH etc etc, and ive got tickets on day 2... could i get the on the first day? Or do i need something for that?

More importantly - has Fez bought mine yet? That's the only important question.

How are we going to organise/orchestrate this whole ticket buying affair?

Last year I seem to recall we bought tickets anywhere and then just stood in the aisle. Not a steward in sight.

I've been to Selhurst before but erm didn't quite make it in to the actual ground.

I assume it's specific seating and we can't just congregate where we like. I want to sit/stand near you lot.

Got any ideas?

I've been to Selhurst before but erm didn't quite make it in to the actual ground.

I assume it's specific seating and we can't just congregate where we like. I want to sit/stand near you lot.

Got any ideas?

Last year we all had tickets all over the place and then just all stood in the aisle at the back of the stand. lol

Just get one vaguely near the back and we'll all find each other. There'll be enough of us for it not to be an issue. :thumbup:

Got any ideas?

Ive bought no end of tickets away near the front then realised i want to be in the atmosphere, so just stand near the back if somebody says 'thats my seat' just move to the next free one. Isles are great, barnsley isle last year was mental i actually didnt want us to score another goal, it hurt a lot. :thumbup:

Archived