Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Floating Fox

Palace!

Not get train tickets for a start.

What would you do without me? Hmmmm?

Good question, there's always a good laugh I suppose. :unsure:

Can I answer that?

Everyone in the gang would be able to go on the rides at Chessington World of Adventures.

lol lol

Can I answer that?

Everyone in the gang would be able to go on the rides at Chessington World of Adventures.

No, no you can't.

I see you went ahead and did it anyway.

There was no point in really asking if you could do it really was there?

:laugh: :laugh:

I hope mine and Jess's adoption papers come through soon.

I hate to do this, with me being gramatically retarded and you being a far superior person in the field of grammar, but shouldn't it be Jess'?

I hope it is now, because you are going to pick up on every spelling, punctuation and grammar mistake I have made.

I hate to do this, with me being gramatically retarded and you being a far superior person in the field of grammar, but shouldn't it be Jess'?

I hope it is now, because you are going to pick up on every spelling, punctuation and grammar mistake I have made.

I believe you are correct.

No weekend visits for you.

I am indeed a woman.

I am coming really.

Seriously though, where are you staying.

I personally am driving down on the Friday and leaving on the Sunday, staying at a friend's who lives in Balham.

This is apparently 4 miles from Palace, I haven't the foggiest.

There were talk of shopping plans for Saturday morning involving the Borough Market and Oxford Street I believe, followed by some heavy pub action before the match.

This is my understanding of the matter.

I am indeed a woman.

I am coming really.

Seriously though, where are you staying.

Either coming back here (my last train is around midnight) or I think the 'Stone may have been mentioned. Will have to see what TPH says.

Even if you have to leave earlier, last train back to Leicester is 10.10pm, that's not too bad. Few beers beforehand, a nice away win at Selhurst and a few beers after.

Archived