Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Floating Fox

Palace!

My cousin is buying me travel and a ticket to this game for my birthday! :)

He's just moved to London for the year then going home to Oz, so i'm gonna try and get as many London away games in as possible, providing he'll let me crash at his place!

In a daggers type change of mind, I've decided I'm not going, much to the relief of many Leicester fans.

You can't not come. You'll break the hearts of a small select group in Leicester.

I'm not impressed. :angry:

6 of us going , the weatherspoons outside baker street for a few from 10ish then negotiate our route down to palace , may come and say hello in the designated pub if i see any of you

Yeah I'm sure we'll meet somewhere, although I think our train is a lot later than yours :unsure:

Can't wait for it though.... :D

we're making a full day of it, JBF wants to visit the emirates :D and I may need to do a bit of shopping, although:

footie match + shopping bags = :frusty::blink::unsure::mellow::whistle::rolleyes::S

Shopping?! :o

Joe, what time is our train?

mate, Londons shopping capital. These things are important to gullible cnuts like myself.

Besides with our train not leaving London till 9:40 ish late night at Harrods could be on the agenda :cool:

Archived