Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
fludie

Partick Thistle - Tue 24th July 2007 - 7.45pm

Partick Thistle v Leicester City

partick.jpg

Kick Off: 7.45pm

Tickets

All pay on the gate. All seasting

Adults £15.00

OAP Ticket £10.00

Student¹ £10.00

Under 16s £5.00

Fox Travel

Dont think so!

Directions & Parking

From The West:

Leave the M8 at Junction 17 and follow the A81, Maryhill Road towards Maryhill. Turn right into Firhill Road for the ground.

From The East:

Leave the M8 at Junction 16 and follow the A81, Maryhill Road towards Maryhill. Turn right into Firhill Road for the ground.

Street parking around the ground is the best option as there isnt many places to park.

Trains

Maryhill Station is the closest to the ground, they server trains from Glasgow Queens Street, but still i would recommend the Underground, just get off at St. Georges Cross then head North up Maryhill Road, you will then see the stadium. Should take around 15 minutes.

Return from Glagow will cost £1.45.

Pubs

The Munn's Vaults on Maryhill Road, It is about a five minute walk from the away end and has a good mix of away and home fans.

Further down Maryhill Road towards the city centre, there is a pub called Woodside Inn on the right of the road which welcomes all away fans.

Partick Thistle v Leicester City

partick.jpg

Kick Off: 7.45pm

Tickets

All pay on the gate. All seasting

Adults £15.00

OAP Ticket £10.00

Student¹ £10.00

Under 16s £5.00

Fox Travel

Dont think so!

Directions & Parking

From The West:

Leave the M8 at Junction 17 and follow the A81, Maryhill Road towards Maryhill. Turn right into Firhill Road for the ground.

From The East:

Leave the M8 at Junction 16 and follow the A81, Maryhill Road towards Maryhill. Turn right into Firhill Road for the ground.

Street parking around the ground is the best option as there isnt many places to park.

Trains

Maryhill Station is the closest to the ground, they server trains from Glasgow Queens Street, but still i would recommend the Underground, just get off at St. Georges Cross then head North up Maryhill Road, you will then see the stadium. Should take around 15 minutes.

Return from Glagow will cost £1.45.

Pubs

The Munn's Vaults on Maryhill Road, It is about a five minute walk from the away end and has a good mix of away and home fans.

Further down Maryhill Road towards the city centre, there is a pub called Woodside Inn on the right of the road which welcomes all away fans.

Important...if you check the Partick web site it's a 19.30 kick off...not 19.45 :thumbup:

Mentioned before but its hard to find a decent place to park, i had to park my car down some backstreet and i spent the whole 90 mintues worrying if my wheels would still be in place when i got back. Let's just say it's not the most pleasant area.

Found an internet connection at last, free wifi lol, there was about 150-200 City fans there v Partick, no singing though, wasnt the best game i have seen from City, i must admit young lad Odihambo did impress and got on the scoresheet also, Chambers had a good game and Hendo in goal also performed. Birch even came up and sat next to me.

Will update asap after the Kilmarnock game, also will get a few pics in.

Found an internet connection at last, free wifi lol, there was about 150-200 City fans there v Partick, no singing though, wasnt the best game i have seen from City, i must admit young lad Odihambo did impress and got on the scoresheet also, Chambers had a good game and Hendo in goal also performed. Birch even came up and sat next to me.

For the officiandos of "Spot the Difference" try this. ;):):thumbup:

Archived