Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
THEBIGJOHNSTEADER;

Ooooh

What Kent Fox, Sean Pauls girl is fit, i didn't know you were so defensive about anyone talking about her!!! I take it back, if it makes you feel better!!!

They were lyrics from THE worst song EVER!!

Joe Dolce' Shaddap you face (or something).

And I don't give a toss about Sean Paul, let alone his missus.. :thumbup:

Lately:

'I ain't got a motorboat

but I can float your boat'

God why bother? Oh yeah you make millions from crap like that I forgot.

And also, 'my fingertips are holding on to the cracks in our foundations' - is this meant to be subversive somehow? I mean, foundations are at ground level, you don't hang on to them like you would a roof for instance, I'd like to see Kate Nash hanging from a roof, to see if she could support her massive head.

And also, 'my fingertips are holding on to the cracks in our foundations' - is this meant to be subversive somehow? I mean, foundations are at ground level, you don't hang on to them like you would a roof for instance, I'd like to see Kate Nash hanging from a roof, to see if she could support her massive head.

:worship:

Shine by Take That is getting on my ****ing nerves now, the last few weeks I've been painting with my dad so we've had the radio on a lot, they play it every 5 ****ing minutes! :@

:worship:

Shine by Take That is getting on my ****ing nerves now, the last few weeks I've been painting with my dad so we've had the radio on a lot, they play it every 5 ****ing minutes! :@

Leicester Sound plays the same songs everyday :@

Nelly Furtado, The Frey, Rihanna and Kasier Chiefs

Lately:

'I ain't got a motorboat

but I can float your boat'

God why bother? Oh yeah you make millions from crap like that I forgot.

:angry:

Woah Woah Woah

Kate Nash has a beautiful voice and i would like to marry her and have lots naughty times alone with her and nowt but a box of vienesse whirls.

Leave her be you big meanie!

Can you turbanate me please Singh?

I believe it might add an additional 15% in terms of sexual ardour. And perhaps buy me some time too as whilst you're doing that, my mind won't be on 'the game'.

No, because then I will have compete with another turbanee for the lady\ladies, but what about a 'Monty' style Patka instead, the girls really dig that aswell and by thinking of Monty, that will keep your mind of the 'game'!!! :thumbup:

No, because then I will have compete with another turbanee for the lady\ladies, but what about a 'Monty' style Patka instead, the girls really dig that aswell and by thinking of Monty, that will keep your mind of the 'game'!!! :thumbup:

Bingo. We have a winner.

Patka it is!

Here's a list of my most hated songs:

Outkast-Hey Ya(Richard Cheese did a great job of taking the pee out of it :D )

Akon ft Eminem-Smack That(Felt like saying I'll smack you Akon if you don't shut up when I first heard it)

Aerosmith-Dude,Looks Like A Lady(A complete joke of a song,not one of Aerosmith's finest moments!)

Whitney Houston-I Will Always Love You(Screeching all the way through,she murdered a Dolly Parton classic)

Bryan Adams-Everything I Do(I Do It For You)(Can't believe this was number one for 11 weeks,irritating from start to finish!)

Alien Ant Farm-Movies

Aqua-Barbie Girl

Bob The Builder-Can We Fix It?

Shayne Ward-That's My Goal

Will Young-Leave Right Now

Gareth Gates-Unchained Melody

Arctic Monkeys-Brianstorm

Berlin-Take My Breath Away

Billy Joel-Uptown Girl

Westlife-Uptown Girl

Wet Wet Wet-Love Is All Around

Blue-All Rise

Five-We Will Rock You

Cliff Richard-Saviour's Grace

Cyndi Lauper-Girls Just Want To Have Fun

Mr Blobby Song

Crazy Frog Song!

DJ Casper-Cha Cha Slide

I could go on and on but I will stop there.

Any Fvcking Mika song :frusty:

also Sean paul and Amy whinehouse

Agreed don't get me started on those three.Oh and how could I forget Sean Paul's Temperature,one of the worst songs of all time for sure,and Mika's Grace Kelly sucks harder than people suck on lemons.

:angry:

Woah Woah Woah

Kate Nash has a beautiful voice and i would like to marry her and have lots naughty times alone with her and nowt but a box of vienesse whirls.

Leave her be you big meanie!

Wow, you'd marry her for her voice? but you don't mind that she looks like a troll?

I couldn't do it (I say sitting on my stool being filmed for a police advert.)

My discourse remains, what is she on about?

Archived