Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Tomassi

Carlton Carl, Adam Drury

Stato time. Carlton Cole is about to start his seventh season as a pro and has never managed to score more than four goals in any of them. More due to lack of opportunity than ability i'd say. He needs to re-ignite his career with us.

Yeh I've heard this too, from a very reliable source :whistle:
Leicester will complete the signing of adam drury from norwich for a fee of 500k + elvis hammond. also Matty Fryatt will join the Canaries for a fee that could rise to 2.1m. Martin allen will also sign carlton Cole on Monday as he watched the pompey game with cyril regis.

:@

A hugely experienced member of the squad, Adam captained the Canaries to Championship title glory in 2003/2004 and again wore the armband last season. A left-back who rarely lets his opponent get the better of him, Drury joined the Club from Peterborough United in 2001. Since then he has been a consistent member of the first team when fit. Last season his campaign was disrupted by injury. But after penning a new four-year deal in the summer, he will be hoping for better things this campaign.

I don't think we have any chance with Adam Drury, although he would be a great addition.

Not as convinced. He could easily be Elvis Mk2.

That's because you're still sticking with your Carlton Cole cul-de-sac.

Carlton Carl is like Berlington Bertie with a touch of Dagenham Dave.

He'd be ace.

To be honest neither is totally unlikley... I've always thought Cole was a much underrated player and has never really been given a chance, he'd clean up in this league (and shove Cort and MDV way down the pecking order), be happy if it happens but not holding my breath.

No Link as such, but i spoke to someone who was adament Carlton and Adam was watching the pompey game with Mandaric on saturday with photos to prove.

:dunno:

Well Adam Drury wasnt watching the game because he was scoring a goal for Norwich at the time ! link

As usual its rubbish from Tomassi. What a joker

Archived