Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Foxhateram

Blackpool game

Yes - it's manic!

Loads of beer, loads of live music and loads of girls, women and milfs (I'm assuming you're male)!

Watch out for the West Wighters - a lot of them aren't the full ticket.

There's a saying down here - 'The West Wight - where the family tree has no branches!'

cheers :thumbup:

gutted about not going to City but the beer,women and music should take my mind off it :cool:

If N-block's shit, are the lot of you upping sticks en-masse?

If so, where to?

Kop I imagine.

COME TO L1....we'll welcome you with open arms.....and a burberry cap and scarf!!!! :whistle::thumbup:

D2 :D

D2 for me as well. Row PP!!! :eek: :eek:

Only place behind that goal where i could get 2 seats together. Not where my season ticket is though (which still hasn't come yet!! :blink: ) My seat's been sold for the first 4 games just to rub it in more :cry:

D2 for me as well. Row PP!!! :eek: :eek:

Only place behind that goal where i could get 2 seats together. Not where my season ticket is though (which still hasn't come yet!! :blink: ) My seat's been sold for the first 4 games just to rub it in more :cry:

If you got a season ticket,then why have they sold your ticket for the first 4 games??? :dunno:

If you got a season ticket,then why have they sold your ticket for the first 4 games??? :dunno:

Because 'Barry' (?) took me to have a look at the unsold seats in my block, and I found a nice seat. I went back to pay and they found it has been sold for the first 4 games!! I know it's a white seat and it might be row X (?) in E or F !!!!

Because 'Barry' (?) took me to have a look at the unsold seats in my block, and I found a nice seat. I went back to pay and they found it has been sold for the first 4 games!! I know it's a white seat and it might be row X (?) in E or F !!!!

Get ya.....bad luck there,perhaps they should have told you in advance eh?

Would it have changed your mind,if they did tell you?

Get ya.....bad luck there,perhaps they should have told you in advance eh?

Would it have changed your mind,if they did tell you?

No mate, it's quite a nice seat actually. They gave me tickets for the first 4 games all around that area anyway :)

(just got home from work...NO season ticket!!!! :blink::blink::cry: )

Archived