Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Foxhateram

Blackpool game

Got my ticket in D2 hope the atmosphere will be good!!

Ill be in row P. Im travelling up from Basingstoke...Dedicated fan!! :P:thumbup:

From Devon me. even more dedicated Fan! :thumbup: oooh argh as some devon folk might say.

line up anyone? we know kenton is in.

From Devon me. even more dedicated Fan! :thumbup: oooh argh as some devon folk might say.

line up anyone? we know kenton is in.

We'll be coming down from Hull but we haven't booked tickets so I guess we'll just end up wherever.

Damn you both beat me!! lol Sit in the kop and we can Back the boys AND MAKE SOME NOISE!

leicester Leicester LEICESTER...

I really cannot wait!!

Damn you both beat me!! lol Sit in the kop and we can Back the boys AND MAKE SOME NOISE!

leicester Leicester LEICESTER...

I really cannot wait!!

sounds like fun, think i will sit in the Kop now thinking about it. just need to finish off some travel arrangements and then i can start getting excited again woooh!.

We are leicester! we are leicester!

oh and we all live City!!! all over this stand!!!!!

City!!! (boom boom be boom boom boom) City!!!!!

and now for my favourite new song

Ian Hume Ian Hume

he knocks it past his man,

then he shoves it in the net

And we all shout his name

hey!!!!!!!!!!

HUUUUUUUUUUUUMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEE

(to the jiongle bells tune)

I cant see it taking off unfortunatly.

sounds like fun, think i will sit in the Kop now thinking about it. just need to finish off some travel arrangements and then i can start getting excited again woooh!.

We are leicester! we are leicester!

oh and we all live City!!! all over this stand!!!!!

City!!! (boom boom be boom boom boom) City!!!!!

and now for my favourite new song

Ian Hume Ian Hume

he knocks it past his man,

then he shoves it in the net

And we all shout his name

hey!!!!!!!!!!

HUUUUUUUUUUUUMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEE

(to the jiongle bells tune)

I cant see it taking off unfortunatly.

How are you getting there?

I thought of a song:

MDV is a dutchman, he wears a dutchmans hat.

When he came to Leicester he was just so f**king fat!

He couldnt run 10 metres, he was so f**king shite.

But under MA hes f**king dynamite!!

:dunno: Not great but i tried lol

How are you getting there?

I thought of a song:

MDV is a dutchman, he wears a dutchmans hat.

When he came to Leicester he was just so f**king fat!

He couldnt run 10 metres, he was so f**king shite.

But under MA hes f**king dynamite!!

:dunno: Not great but i tried lol

lol i love it, but as mine i cant see it taking off :( well at the moment its a toss up between traveling on my own on a train to birmingham then switching onto the leicester train, but that means il have to walk from the station which unless i have to i cant really be arsed to do. so atm im in the process of begging my parents to take a short holiday up there as we have family up there, so then i can go to the game while they visit family.

cant think of any more songs! :(lol

lol i love it, but as mine i cant see it taking off :( well at the moment its a toss up between traveling on my own on a train to birmingham then switching onto the leicester train, but that means il have to walk from the station which unless i have to i cant really be arsed to do. so atm im in the process of begging my parents to take a short holiday up there as we have family up there, so then i can go to the game while they visit family.

cant think of any more songs! :(lol

Oh i have family near Leicester but my mums going to visit them on Monday, Typical!!! So im gettin a train to Clapham Junction getting the tube to St Pancras and goin up from there. Im 16 but should get away with childs fares lol. 2 singles (Basingstoke to Leicester and vice versa) costs £20 altogrther and a return is £27 whats up with that? but ok lol

And dont worry we can think of more pointless songs in time lol

Can't wait! First visit to the Walkers.

Me, Mrs Isle of Wight Fox, Mr. Isle of Wight Fox Cub (1), Mr. Isle of Wight Fox Cub (2), Papa Isle of Wight Fox and Mama Isle of Wight Fox.

Block J1, Row CC, Seats 191 to 196.

See ya there!

What time do the players usually get there? Any advice gratefully received on where to go for a beer first (child-friendly!) and maybe meet some of you guys or where to park?

Archived