Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Foxhateram

Blackpool game

Can't wait! First visit to the Walkers.

Me, Mrs Isle of Wight Fox, Mr. Isle of Wight Fox Cub (1), Mr. Isle of Wight Fox Cub (2), Papa Isle of Wight Fox and Mama Isle of Wight Fox.

Block J1, Row CC, Seats 191 to 196.

See ya there!

What time do the players usually get there? Any advice gratefully received on where to go for a beer first (child-friendly!) and maybe meet some of you guys or where to park?

i normally go to the opening game but my mates just moved down to Southampton and invited about 10 of us down for the Cowes thingy.

is it any good?

and can i have the keys to your house in case we miss the last ferry back?

if you could leave some bacon, sausages etc in the fridge that would be a right tickle :thumbup:

i normally go to the opening game but my mates just moved down to Southampton and invited about 10 of us down for the Cowes thingy.

is it any good?

and can i have the keys to your house in case we miss the last ferry back?

if you could leave some bacon, sausages etc in the fridge that would be a right tickle :thumbup:

Yes - it's manic!

Loads of beer, loads of live music and loads of girls, women and milfs (I'm assuming you're male)!

Watch out for the West Wighters - a lot of them aren't the full ticket.

There's a saying down here - 'The West Wight - where the family tree has no branches!'

L1 row LL
L1

Row NN :thumbup:

L1 LL next to Tommeh :)
L1 row MM :thumbup:
L1 Row MM for the whole season.
L1

Row dd......:D

L1 all season,same as last season
L1 row FF
Same again this year. L1 row NN

Heres to everyone in Block L1 :thumbup:

You buggers best behave yourself...and make some noise inthe house.....WWWWHHHHHOOO...erm ....sorry.... :whistle:

:banana: Just got my tickets after a trip down the ticket office. I'm sitting in the A&L stand, Block J1, Row KK :thumbup: . On one of the computer screens I saw it said there were about 5,000 tickets left, so if you still need to get them I'd book them soon. Can't wait until Saturday comes :jump:

nice

were you thier towards the end of last season too - I tried to get PP no. 37 but already gone !!

you got a season ticket their?

Yeh i'm a season ticket holder and i've been in Nblock for the past 3 or 4 seasons.

The England flag in my Avatar <<<< is allways up there at the back of Nblock :thumbup:

Last season I used to sit at the back of E1 but the atmosphere was poor. So then I moved to N but now people are leaving here and we don't have that many people. So if N Block is shite, and I mean really shite, then I might have to move, maybe back to the Kop. But hopefully every part of the Stadium will be godd. :thumbup:

Last season I used to sit at the back of E1 but the atmosphere was poor. So then I moved to N but now people are leaving here and we don't have that many people. So if N Block is shite, and I mean really shite, then I might have to move, maybe back to the Kop. But hopefully every part of the Stadium will be godd. :thumbup:

Yeh so what if people off foxestalk have left Nblock theres loads of other leicester fans that might of seen us singing/standing in there last season and thought yeh i'll give it a try in there next season i'm sure there still will be singing and standing in N on saturday :thumbup:

Yeh so what if people off foxestalk have left Nblock theres loads of other leicester fans that might of seen us singing/standing in there last season and thought yeh i'll give it a try in there next season i'm sure there still will be singing and standing in N on saturday :thumbup:

Yeah, I hope mate :thumbup:

It was wicked last season tbh.

yea I relocated last year when it was started on here.

I do get the sense that a lot of people are returning to the kop though which I hope is not the case - one thing thats crap is that they are not selling match tickets in N or L this year (not sure why) so however many ppl are thier on saturday is how many thier will be all season.

It was good last year and so long as everyone stands and sings again I see no reason to move :thumbup:

Archived