Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
OriginalRobboFOX

Pigeon Detectives

just seen the video of them in the back of a van, seemed ok, nothing special, the melody was dangerously close to a kaiser chiefs track, that i couldn't possibly name...

then i saw kaiser chiefs - something about an angry mob - and laughed out loud, it sounded like the songs people used to write in my sixth form in the very early 90s... awful.

so, er, to summarise - the pigeon detectives sound a bit like a kaiser chiefs song, but they are a much better band, but didn't really excite me, imagine they are class live tho.

ok, got that?

........... To her place!!!!!

Just downloaded it finally. Class tune.

Isn't it just :cool:

BUT Have you tried singing the fooker? I swear it will result with a stroke!! :o I get out of breath on the 4th take her back rant :D

After hearing their first single I had high hopes, but after hearing a few more tracks looks like they have very little to say apart from 'I like her' 'Oh wait no I dont like her'....boring and bland. Tons of better stuff out there.

I really don't get the appeal of bands like the pidgeon detectives and the frattelis. Oasis decided it was a good idea to ram the fact that they were gritty and working class down everyones throats and it seems like some kind of authenticity card for insecure bands who obviously don't feel the quality(or lack of it) of their music can speak for itself.

Archived