Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Flynny

Third Kit

I asked this in the other thread, but didn't get an answer. So now I'm cluttering up the place with this.

So, is there a third kit? Is there going to be? If there's been no announcement so far, is there likely to be one at all?

For Mansfield... our home strip should be blue enough to avoid a clash with the mostly yellow Mansfield kit.

Ditto for Torquay. Their kits are at least 75% yellow, with a bit of blue (mostly on the shorts) while our home kit has no yellow aside from the Topps Tiles logo.

The only time we'll have a real serious problem is if an opponent has yellow and blue in equal measure. :ermm:

Say we get Chelski in the cup and, somehow, they 'accidently' mix their kit up - then we'll need a 3rd kit as they'll be playing in blue home tops with fleuresont yellow shorts :blink::whistle:

But the away shorts are navy...

:P

As far as I am aware, there are no plans to release a third kit.

Hmm. Strikes me as odd. Even if there's no need for one, I expected Milan to be tapping the fans for all they had. That's not particularly a criticism, it's usual nowadays.

Hmm. Strikes me as odd. Even if there's no need for one, I expected Milan to be tapping the fans for all they had. That's not particularly a criticism, it's usual nowadays.

I would expect to see one next season. Three kits in one season is a lot for the fans to have to splash out on.

Or something like that....

I would expect to see one next season. Three kits in one season is a lot for the fans to have to splash out on.

Or something like that....

Probably a new away kit next season, pushing this years yellow one down to third kit.

Daggers... you getting a bit lonely on that red kit bandwagon?

I enjoy my own company.

Which is fortunate considering I have the uncanny knack of pissing off almost everyone I come into contact with.

Archived