Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Babylon

Chris Kamara.... Again

He is an insignificant speck on the shining beacon of greatness of Soccer Saturday - his inept descriptions of goals could never ruin a wonderful afternoon in the company of Jeff :wub:

UNBELIEVABLE JEFFFF

Chris Kamara's managerial career

Team 	From 	To 	Games 	Won 	Lost 	Drawn
Stoke 	22-01-1998 	08-04-1998 	14 	1 	8 	5
Bradford 	27-11-1995 	06-01-1998 	112 	40 	46 	26

I'll say it again, C unt.

I must admit CK has got to be respected for bringing some fun back into football and he doesn't seem to mind that people laugh at him and not necessarily with him! He is a bit of a clown but he does help make some of Skys lame shows worth watching as you know he is about to embarrass himself and others with his tripe talk.

As for his predictions, he does like Leicester is all I can say. If he isnt tipping Connolly to be the top scorer one season he is tipping us for the play-offs another year. I would much rather have him saying good things about us as quite a few so called pundits love slaging us off which is far more annoying.

BTW, he got the £8m transfer fee by adding the £5m we have agreed to pay Wigan for there star centre-half Emile Heskey.

It was reported in the press a few months ago that MA had been given £8m to spend by MM but most of that was for the wages of the free transfers so i imagin thats where CK got the £8m from

yup- most people dont realise that the increase in wages has to be taken into account..

dont know how much someone like clemence is on but it wouldnt be LESS than 10k a week. might be more.... even on 10k a week thats half a million in wages each year for him, cambell will be on a similar wage maybe a little less, so will kaebi.. you can soon see how 12 players can amass between 3-4 million in wages. dunno exactly how much we spent on fees but he will prob account for the higher end of deals ( bonuses, ect) if you look at it like that.. it soon all adds close to 8 million. we have had a couple of undisclosed fees too so who knows what they actually are... i'm sure we would of had to pay some signing on fees too but i will be honest and say i dont have a clue how much all they would cost.. not a huge amount.. surely...

but yeah. he is a prat.

I must admit CK has got to be respected for bringing some fun back into football and he doesn't seem to mind that people laugh at him and not necessarily with him! He is a bit of a clown but he does help make some of Skys lame shows worth watching as you know he is about to embarrass himself and others with his tripe talk.

As for his predictions, he does like Leicester is all I can say. If he isnt tipping Connolly to be the top scorer one season he is tipping us for the play-offs another year. I would much rather have him saying good things about us as quite a few so called pundits love slaging us off which is far more annoying.

BTW, he got the £8m transfer fee by adding the £5m we have agreed to pay Wigan for there star centre-half Emile Heskey.

That's certainly not my impression, just because he fancied connolly and tipped us for the play-offs one year doesn't make him a fan, the derogatory things he's spouted about LCFC far out weight, both in quantity and depth of dislike the good things.

That's certainly not my impression, just because he fancied connolly and tipped us for the play-offs one year doesn't make him a fan, the derogatory things he's spouted about LCFC far out weight, both in quantity and depth of dislike the good things.

Im basing my opinion on him always tipping us. I love a gamble and I can remember last season that every time I popped into a Ladbrokes early on to place some bets I would hear his voice through the speakers tipping us to win games even though we were doing shite. I hope he doesn't gamble as he must be broke.

'Ian Holloway'

When DJ Campbell goes for £2m - and really he's only played in Birmingham City's reserves and Brentford's first team - it's absolute madness.

Another tw*t talking out of his arse. Does 13 goals in 20 starts in a promotion-winning team not constitute as first-team Ian? I hope he bangs in a hattrick against Plymouth and knock the country bumpkin off his high-horse. :angry:

Archived