Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
lookwhaticando

Blackpool Match Thread

Welcome to the Blackpool Match Thread.

For all your random Barber hating babble and other crazy commentary, there's the Live Chat facility for all your live chat needs. Live Chat loves random craziness and anti-Barber spam. :D

To weigh in with a brilliantly thought-out and well constructed opinion on the game so far, feel free to post it in here. Sensible & civilized in 'ere. :cool:

--------------

The Football League season is finally on the road after several months.

Let's start it with a good home win.

:bounce:Up The Foxes! :scarf:

It's been a particularly long close season, well it seems like it to me good luck to MM and Martin Allen and his squad and let's hope we can make Blackpool rock with a big 3-0 victory to set the season alight.

....seasons are not made by the performance or result on the Opening Day. This has been shown time and time again in this division. Blackpool have the advantage of familiarity - that is, they will have the core nucleus of the side today that finished last season so impressively. You cannot underestimate the advantage a settled side can hand you. We will be incorporating as many as 5-6 new players today and a competitive game is a world away from the meagre friendly match.

So lets not allow tempers to fray and the doom and gloom merchants emerge should be fail to produce a sparkling performance. Likewise, lets not assume the Championship is ours should we coast to victory.

All I expect is a performance with desire, creative thinking and attacking purpose. If we get each of those three I will be a happy man. The three points would be even better!

Here's to the new season all!

....seasons are not made by the performance or result on the Opening Day. This has been shown time and time again in this division. Blackpool have the advantage of familiarity - that is, they will have the core nucleus of the side today that finished last season so impressively. You cannot underestimate the advantage a settled side can hand you. We will be incorporating as many as 5-6 new players today and a competitive game is a world away from the meagre friendly match.

So lets not allow tempers to fray and the doom and gloom merchants emerge should be fail to produce a sparkling performance. Likewise, lets not assume the Championship is ours should we coast to victory.

All I expect is a performance with desire, creative thinking and attacking purpose. If we get each of those three I will be a happy man. The three points would be even better!

Here's to the new season all!

They can be if you miss the play offs or promotion by a point.

We shouldn't think about losing three points on the first day any more than any other day.

Let's get at em with only one thought in mind - winning and starting to put pressure on everyone trying to keep up with us.

I consider prayer essential at times like these. What we need to, now, is to decide which entity to pray to. I'm going for St. Anthony, saint of all things lost, perhaps he'd recover the ball from Neilsen's net before D'Urso gets a look.

Dear god i've never been this excited.

Just like leicester to dampen our spirits though :(

Never the lessss..

3-1 to City

Hume

Clemence

N'Gotty

Keighan Parker for them.

COME ON YOU BLUES!

Archived