Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
lookwhaticando

Blackpool Match Thread

Ive got another 20 mins or so before heading up the motorway for the new season and I cant wait! Its a personally very exciting one for me having been a retail manager for the last 10 + years which basically took care of my Saturdays as I hardly had a day off. This season I plan on going to most home games and quite a few away as I no longer do that god-forsaken job lol. I couldn't have timed it any better either because there seems to be a buzz about the club not only from the locals but also strangely from pundits and so called experts alike. We have some quality signings, a new owner, new manager and we have optimism for the season.

Lets sing all day, even if things do go the way we like from game one as we also have to be patient with 12 new signings all trying to gel with the current crop.

COME ON LEICESTER!!!!!!!!

I wont be online now all day.

Just want to say...

Get into them...

F%ck em up

Get into them...

**** em up..

Who are we???

Blue Army!!!

Leicester

Leicester

Leicester

Leicester...

Martin Allens Blue and white army!!!!

Then there was n-iiine...

AND ALL THAT SORT OF STUFF!!!

ENjoy the game,have a safe return home and heres to VICTORY!!!!!

:scarf::yawn::scarf:

Morning everyone, my dad and I will be heading up the Walkers from sunny Rutland at 1pm. Cannot wait. Lets hope we start the season on a high and play some attacking fluent and passionate football. Ball on the ground as much as possible.

Will give grayson a round of applause at the start but then its down to business.

Come on you blueeeeeeeeeeeees!!!

I sat up last night and watched the season review from 2002/03 and it reminded me of what it feels like to go down to Filbert Way every week with expectation and excitement. I don't think we'll finish top 2 this season at all but I think what we're going to see on the pitch, starting with today's match, is 11 players giving everything they've got for 90+ mnutes and that'll be a big improvement on the last couple of seasons for a start! :scarf:

Proper excited this morning, just gonna leave for the ground in a few minutes. Was out last night in town and all I could think about was the beginning of the new season! MA will have them really fired up today, and although Blackpool will be no push overs (I think they'll manage to stay up this season) I'm going for a 3-1 victory.

COME ON YOU FOXES!

Really looking forward to this season. Let's hope that we have a good season and play some nice football along the way. I reckon 2-1 to us today, i don't think it will be an easy game like some people are making out.

Leaving Harborough in bout half an hour... it'll be better when folks are back from holiday/ back for Uni (at the moment having to venture to the ground with my dad)... still well looking forward to this :D , while a the same time trying to supress the expectation of inevitable heartache... :unsure:

Look in the thread from the Aussie person about Online coverage... I posted something there... :)

WOOT... It's finally here.. the start of the new future for Leicester City... it's been coming for a while, and now it's here... I am like a kid with a new toy.. just can't wait to give it a run...:)

Should be a good match, but we should also be too strong, we have a side that gave Portsmouth a run for it's money, we shouldn't have that much trouble dealing with Blackpool... :D

GO FOXES GO... GET THE SEASON OFF TO A CRACKER AND GIVE US ALL SOMETHING TO CHEER ABOUT... :scarf: :fox: :scarf:

Henderson

Chambers, McAuley, N'Gotty, Mattock

Wesolowski, Clemence ©, Kishishev, Newton

Hume, de Vries.

Subs: Nielsen, Campbell, Fryatt, Hayes, Stearman.

---

Henderson in goal. :blink:

Chambers and Mattock as the full-backs... on the right sides, too. :cool:

That midfield looks a bit odd/narrow... is Weso really on the right? Newton on the left?

We've gone for a big 'n little forward pair... it's frightening to think that it's the same strike pairing we used for quite a while under Levein. :S

Archived