Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Matt

Where's the love for MdV gone?!

Quite a few people booed near where i was sitting when his name was read out just before we kicked off,

I find that unbeleivable, TWATS.

He did ok i think, booing him certainly aint gonna make him improve.

I agree, I hate mentality of these 'fans'. MdV tried his heat out today and fair enough he aint a world class footballer but he did an ok job.

The only Leicester player I have ever boo'd when his name was read out was Andy Johnson but to be fair so did about 10,000 others and he really was a huge pile or turd.

i thought Hume was shit in the game and doesn't deserve to start against Palace. I thought De Vries did ok. He played with confidence shooting a goal and nearly scored the best goal i would have seen for a long time if he hadn't hit the bar. We need to give De Vries a chance this year. Id give him a start against Stanley, Palace and Watford and see how he does. I still think if we start him in a few games his confidence will build and he will get the goals. I think De Vries and Odihambo should start against Palace. Give Hambo a chance too he could be a great player for us if he gets played.

lol @ People still looking for reasons to make him a scapegoat.

I've said before, He might be big and black but hes no Les Ferdinand, Dion Dublin or Brian Deane so f**kin get over yourself when you say he don't win headers.

He's a player who likes it on the deck or at a height where he can quickly bring it down and look to turn or quickly lay someone off.

Then again our fans are morons and probably dont watch what he does good and just get on his back as soon as someone hoofs it upto him and he dont win the header or flick it on, THATS NOT HIS STYLE!

'He's not going to improve us' - reh teh teh.

He made chances, He hit the woodwork a few times and fashioned out chances for others.

I'd say thats an improvement.

lol @ People still looking for reasons to make him a scapegoat.

I've said before, He might be big and black but hes no Les Ferdinand, Dion Dublin or Brian Deane so f**kin get over yourself when you say he don't win headers.

He's a player who likes it on the deck or at a height where he can quickly bring it down and look to turn or quickly lay someone off.

Then again our fans are morons and probably dont watch what he does good and just get on his back as soon as someone hoofs it upto him and he dont win the header or flick it on, THATS NOT HIS STYLE!

'He's not going to improve us' - reh teh teh.

He made chances, He hit the woodwork a few times and fashioned out chances for others.

I'd say thats an improvement.

Well said!

I don't blame MDV for the defeat, as I said earlier he was no worst than anybody else. What I object to is people saying he was MOTM, someone even gave him 9/10 FFS.

He had a fairish game in a poor side, that's all.

Sort of agree with that but he was the most likely to score IMO

I agree, I hate mentality of these 'fans'. MdV tried his heat out today and fair enough he aint a world class footballer but he did an ok job.

The only Leicester player I have ever boo'd when his name was read out was Andy Johnson but to be fair so did about 10,000 others and he really was a huge pile or turd.

I dont remember booing anyone but i did do an ironic cheer when Josh Low was subbed at half time versus Cardiff but can you blame me?!! lol

But spot on like I said, he was the most likely to score and booing really doesnt help anybody!

i dont blame De Vries it was the best i have seen him play

i was dissapointed in clemence and kishishev, i thought them two played rubbish but i think everyone for leicester were trying to hard because of the expectation, they were trying to get the ball up the field quick, not by playing good football by banging up in the air, i think we will improve every week

KEEP THE FAITH

Archived