Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Tommeh

Team for Accrington

Personally I feel as if there will be a few changes, but I woulnd't want too many as every game will count in the gelling of this relatively new team therefore I'd go:

--------------------------Nielson-----------------

---Stearman----Kisnorbo----N'Gotty---Sheehan

---Newton-----Hellings----Clemence------Hayes

------------------Fryatt----DJ Campbell----------

Personally I feel as if there will be a few changes, but I woulnd't want too many as every game will count in the gelling of this relatively new team therefore I'd go:

That makes sense to me :thumbup:

I hope the team Allen plays on Tuesday is one that he is going to line up against Palace with, or very similar.

Neilsen

Chambers (if fit) McAuley N Gotty Mattock

Kaebi (?) Clemence Weso Hayes

Campbell De Vries.

------------------------Hendo---------------------

---Stearman----Kisnorbo----N'Gotty---Mattock--

Newton-----Wesolowski----Clemence------Hayes

I'd love to see that strike partnership in action because I have an inkling it'd be equally as effective as Hume/De Vries. Fryatt can hold the ball up and (theoretically) has a better finish on him than De Vries, and DJ is similar to Hume but pacier and moves better off the ball.

I'd like to see Weso get a start in the centre, and wouldn't drop the captain. Hayes getting a full game would be a good idea. Mattock needs to play again immediately to get his confidence back up. If he ends up with footballing 'yips' it helps no-one.

I'd keep Hendo just to try and keep a little continuity.

this is what i'd go for

-----------------------------------------------henderson----------------------------------------------------------

--------------stearman -------------n'gotty------------MacAuley---------------mattock---------------

---------------newton------------clemence---------kishishev--------------------hayes----------------

----------------------------------------fryatt--------------De vries----------------------------------------------

changed it now :D

Starting line-up.

Neilsen

Stearman - Kisnorbo - N'Gotty - Sheehan

Newton - Clemence - Mattock

Hume

DJ - MDV

Subs: Hendo - Kenton - Weso - Hayes - Fryatt

Rotate the goalkeepers, if only for the sake of keeping them fresh as i dont think there much (yet at least) to suggest either is better than the other.

Wasn't convinced by McAuley yesterday and Chambers is almost certainly going to be unavailable, so (if fit) I'd look to bring Kisnorbo back in and slot Stearman in on the right... left back is more problematic, Mattock did poorly yesterday but I'd like to see him pushed forward and Sheehan's good form in pre-season should mean he can cover the position.

On Saturday it seemed like we might have been trying to accommodate players in a 4 man midfield despite them not being suited to playing together... if we want to carry the game I'd make the change that MA eventually did anyway on Saturday but from the start, have a three man midfield and have players on the wings who are comfortable there (Newton and Mattock) with Clemence holding in the middle.

Up front we looked menacing with three and it'd be good to employ that from the off at Acrington... Hume can play behind the front two, getting stuck in, in midfield if needs be and generally being bussy, while DJ should be comfortable playing off MDV (who's presence should come in handy).

...not that any of this will happen of course. :yawn::whistle:

------------------------Hendo---------------------

---Stearman----Kisnorbo----N'Gotty---Mattock--

Newton-----Wesolowski----Clemence------Hayes

Thats the team I'd like to see (If Kaabi and Chambers aren't ready) and if it works well maybe even try that team at the weekend.

this is what i'd go for

---------------wesolowski------------clemence---------kishishev---------------newton----------------

:cry:

Please not again, as said above, it just did not work.

Hendo

Kenton

Stearman

N'Gotty

Sheehan

Odhiambo

Wesolowski

Hughes

Hayes

Fryatt

DJ Campbell

So you want to drop both of our central midfield summer signings, one of whom is our captain nonetheless, after ONE game and replace one of them with Stephen Hughes? :blink:

Madness, pure madness.

Nielsen

Kaebi (if fit)

Stearman

N'Gotty

Mattock (the best thing for the lad is to put him straight back on the bike)

Newton

Weso

Clemence

Hayes

DJ

Hume

Subs: Hendo, McAuley, Kishishev, Fryatt, De Vries

I think MA told us quite early in his career with us that he will be learning and yesterday is the type of game that will make him sit up and take note and learn from it. I`d be surprised if he started with that midfield shape again from the start with the same personnel. I think he`ll give the players who came on a chance for this game, especially with Chamberss being injured. I`ll guess at...

Hendo

Stearman - N`Gotty - Kisnorbo - Mattock

Newton - Clem - Kisha - Hayes

DJ - Hume

MDV didn't do much wrong yesterday apart from the obvious, score, but I`d be amazed if DJ didnt start as we did spend a lot of money on the lad and need to give him the opportunity to repay the faith that MA has shown in him.

Well I wouldn't want to be around when you want to make wholesale changes if 8 is classed as not too many. :o

Henderson

Chambers/Stearman

N'Gotty

McAuley

Sheehan

Newton/Kaebi

Weso

Clemence

Hayes

MDV

DJ

Subs

Neilson

Newton/Kaebi

Stearman/Chambers

Hume

Sappleton

Do you mean Rowe Turner? If so he's a left back.

Hangover and ignorance chum

Actually I'd play the team for Saturday except Kisnorbo who I though was suspended from the league, to help them understand each other better.

Hangover and ignorance chum

Actually I'd play the team for Saturday except Kisnorbo who I though was suspended from the league, to help them understand each other better.

:):thumbup:

Same Really !

Sub-Hendo,McAuley,Weso,Hume,MDV

Wondering is Cort,Porter and that Kaebi are fit or not ?

Archived