Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
The Don

New Manager?

New manager???

Why do you want a new manager??

FFS it was ONE game!!!

Give the guy a chance!!! :angry::whistle::thumbup:

I say we start the whole thing from scratch, new team, name, stadium, board, catering company, car parking, mega store, mascot, beer, cheerleaders and last but not least supporters!!!

Its a great question that needs careful consideration. I`ll go for either Richard Keys or Alicia Keys, Chris Kamara or Lionel Richie or probably my favourite, Brian from big brother with his long lost twin, Bowfinger as his assistant.

Martin Allen's going to do the business. I have no doubt whatever of that if he's given chance.

It's MM that worries me. He's an impatient so-and-so who like a kid who can't wait for his Christmas presents.

If he took on Martin Allen thinking the bloke wouldn't make mistakes or need time to adjust he's nieve.

And what if he replaced MA with Simon Grayson or anyone else?. Would he get instant perfection? Of course not.

In some ways I think it's a pity MM doesn't manage the team for a bit - to find out exactly what it's like trying to get overpaid and sometimes temperamental footballers to give of their best all the time.

He'd soon find that there aren't many Humes or Wesolowskis.

I wouldn't be surprised in MM is making MA nervous anyway.

If I were the owner I'd mention the sort of football I wanted and the policy I wanted to follow with young players. Barring that, and barring catastrophic management leaving us in the bottom three at the end of November, I'd tell him he had the reins all the way to the end of the season. Guaranteed.

That way the manager could allow time for his ideas to work and would not have fear of failure dictating every decision.

Fear is the curse of football it needs to be eradicated at the top end of our club before e'll ever move forward consistently.

I say we start the whole thing from scratch, new team, name, stadium, board, catering company, car parking, mega store, mascot, beer, cheerleaders and last but not least supporters!!!

Someone beat us to it.

MK Dons

Archived