Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
The Don

New Manager?

Ive had a change of heart. Lets get this management team in....

highfield_road_2_350x350.jpgBRUFOR_h250.jpg

:D :D :D :D :D :D :clap: :clap: :clap:

Chin chinnery Chin chinnery

chin Chin Chuddu

We hate the bastards in claret and blue!!!

:D :D :D :D :D :D :clap: :clap: :clap:

Chin chinnery Chin chinnery

chin Chin Chuddu

We hate the bastards in claret and blue!!!

lol

After the match old Brucie comes out and addresses the media. "Nice to see you, to see you NICE" and then when questioned on our performance he responds by saying it was a "Good Game, Good Game" and that the fans were "Much better than last weeks" :|

lol

After the match old Brucie comes out and addresses the media. "Nice to see you, to see you NICE" and then when questioned on our performance he responds by saying it was a "Good Game, Good Game" and that the fans were "Much better than last weeks" :|

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Ive pissed myself!!!

HONEST!!!!

Room for one more?

200px-Dick_side.jpg

lol

Another post-match comment from the press conference from Jimmy, Dick and Brucie "We can take this defeat on the chin"

Imagine, the superstar fans that would hang around our great club. Ken Lynch, Jimmy Tarbuck, Ronnie Corbett. The local Golf shop will have record sales as well. I cant wait.

Leicester City manager Martin Allen has been backed into second favourite in bet365's Championship Sack Race.

Bet365 spokesman Steve Freeth: "There was plenty of confidence behind Leicester before a ball was kicked.

"But we trimmed our 10-1 to 8-1 on Allen after the Blackpool defeat, then had plenty of takers at that price, forcing him into 5-1 second favourite. Understandably, Milan Mandaric will want a decent season after splashing the cash.

"But to see money after just one game was a little bit of a surprise." Latest leading odds:

9-2 Simon Davey (Barnsley); 5-1 Martin Allen (City); 11-2 Phil Brown (Hull); 8-1 Tony Mowbray (West Brom), Peter Taylor (Crystal Pal); 9-1 George Burley (Southampton); 14-1 Dave Jones (Cardiff), Peter Grant (Norwich); 16-1 Brian Laws (Sheff Wed.

id rather spend my time discussing micro feces splash backs that you get after shitting a sweetcorn based meal.

There's no sign that says you're required to read this thread.

So what's all the fuss about?

Oh and if it's crude discussions about shit and splashback you're after, I suggest you head to tutor group 7F - it's the third door on the left. There's plenty of like-minded folk in year 7. :thumbup:

Oh and if it's crude discussions about shit and splashback you're after, I suggest you head to tutor group 7F - it's the third door on the left. There's plenty of like-minded folk in year 7. :thumbup:

do u think they will know what microfeces are though? will they be able to advise me on the uses of dog shite?? also i would like to know what dietary supplments i should take to increase the old stool counts and basically make my shit stink more......any ideas? i had piella for lunch.

dog shite not shit.

well its not very useful....nor is this thread.

id rather spend my time discussing micro feces splash backs that you get after shitting a sweetcorn based meal.

Do you ride bareback? Becauase sometimes just the smallest piece can give you a nasty infection.

Hands up everyone who's spotted the Mods getting more than a little tetchy of late :wave:

I wonder why? :unsure::D

Archived