Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
stez

virtual cd swap

VÃ¥lerenga's:

no disrespect, but this would be great as a background music cd, (not so it could be ignored!) but it's nice and gentle, (although dr who would raise a few eyebrows during d'oeuvres) and reminds me a trips in the car when my dad has his 8 track. i especially loved:

ramones

the carter family - 30's blues-tastic

and the hollies

interesting you should say that, seeing as my life is a perpetual 8-track car ride...

i just tried to mix it up a bit, keep it moving, hopping genre...

if only i could get my vinyl and cd collection to my PC :cry:

interesting you should say that, seeing as my life is a perpetual 8-track car ride...

i just tried to mix it up a bit, keep it moving, hopping genre...

if only i could get my vinyl and cd collection to my PC :cry:

i know what you mean about vinyl, i have loads, but i figure if i can download it, from, say limewire, i'm not stealing it, if i already have it.

don't you have real player? i ripped my cd's with that, except those pesky beastie boys blocking things

i know what you mean about vinyl, i have loads, but i figure if i can download it, from, say limewire, i'm not stealing it, if i already have it.

don't you have real player? i ripped my cd's with that, except those pesky beastie boys blocking things

i'm using the missus' laptop, had to retire mine after a lifetime hard labour, and tho hers is brand new, the cd drive doesn't work, and we bought it at st georges, so bit hard to take back, so can't play cd's on it, alas...

finners' one(very close twixt this and jays hip hop one) i espicially liked; dj tiesto, guitar wolf, gogol bordello and the tossers,and of course that one off pulp fiction. i can dance if i wanna.

:wub:

'Cos ya friends don't dance, and if they don't dance then they're.. no friends of mine. :cool:

& yes, Potter, you do. But it took me about twenty seconds, the activation email came instantly, it costs nothing and you get no spam, popups or other junk. Just do it! Finnegan's first reviews to follow soon, I've been a bit busy lately. I'll start with write ups of Mark's and Jay's tomorow hopefully.

Shocking.

I've just listened to Jays rockish cd and enjoyed it most along with Finnegans, although I do listen to 3-4 of the bands already. :thumbup:

Of those I didn't know previously, The Draft song was my favourite as I didn't realise the old members of Hot Water Music had a new band until now. Really good.

I didn't like the Ska towards the end. :whistle:

They have indeed and former HWM singer Chuck Ragan has decided to go in a complete opposite direction and go acoustic!!

he has just released a solo album called Feast or Famine, not listened to it yet though

Archived