Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
General Smuts

The Double Posting Malarkey

Right i've just posted a reply to someone and now 20 seconds later i want to reply in the same thread to someone else but it puts it right underneath the post above making it look really messy and unproffesional. This has happened a fork load of times and its annoying me.Any chance of it being sorted please?Its only recent so it could be a new thing or i might just be posting more lately, i dunno but its forking annoying either way!See like this.

Right i've just posted a reply to someone and now 20 seconds later i want to reply in the same thread to someone else but it puts it right underneath the post above making it look really messy and unproffesional. This has happened a fork load of times and its annoying me.Any chance of it being sorted please?Its only recent so it could be a new thing or i might just be posting more lately, i dunno but its forking annoying either way!See like this.

I concur.

Personally, I think seeing one poster reply repeatedly in quick succession to a topic is more unprofessional-looking and untidy.

If you end up with a combined post, just go back and edit it to put some spaces in. It's not difficult.

You raise a good and as always, a wise point.

Personally, I think seeing one poster reply repeatedly in quick succession to a topic is more unprofessional-looking and untidy.

If you end up with a combined post, just go back and edit it to put some spaces in. It's not difficult.

Your only saying that cos you dont like me.

You raise a good and as always, a wise point.

And your only agreeing cos yu dont either!

You concured two seconds earlier!

Infamy Infamy They've All Got It In For Me!

1. No one else has a problem.

2. Stop spamming.

3. I nearly "cleaned up" half your posts in the What Am I listening To thread earlier.

4. Ever heard of the Edit feature?

5. Jesus fkin christ.

1. Kokopops and Ld3 both said they did!

2. Where???

3. Whysat?

4. Yes as i have to resort to using it every time the double post happens.

5. Amen

Archived