Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
spencfox79

Nottingham forest - 2nd round of the cup

Still we all have at least one thing to celebrate today... Derby are bottom :D

:D

Perhaps after we have whupped your lot 5-1 we can all unite in celebrating the dismal start to Derbys season!! :thumbup:

Can someone help with this please

I have child's ticket for the Forest game that I need upgrading to an Adults.

How would I do this?

Do you think I would need to do it at the Forest ticket office?

Your not able to do this, but if your under 30 dont worry about it you will get in easy, my brother is 26 and still gets in with an under 21 season ticket.

Word is...

Weve sold over a 1000 more than fore$t.

As there ever been more away fans than home fans?

yeah, loads of times. We nearly did it at accrington this season.

But a lot of the older generation fans will remember a game against leyton orient i think where the leicester fans broke the crossbars after the game. Leicester took 10,000 i think and the attendance didnt was about 13,000 14,000. Obviously the other people will be able to tell you more detail about this as im only 16. But thats an example ive been told in the past before

i dont mean to sound thick i know you said all, but was it actually all or the majority?

sorry just want to be clear, not thta it matters to me anyway as im on row Z but want everyone stood

cheers

All of Leeds stand everywhere. Not a fair assement to be fair.

Forest are well known for their bad stewards. They have a bad rep in league 1, on standupsitdown (see sig for link) we get reports from fans accross the country and at forest we always here of stewards hassling about standing up.

I'll see if any Leeds fans posted on there later.

yeah, loads of times. We nearly did it at accrington this season.

But a lot of the older generation fans will remember a game against leyton orient i think where the leicester fans broke the crossbars after the game. Leicester took 10,000 i think and the attendance didnt was about 13,000 14,000. Obviously the other people will be able to tell you more detail about this as im only 16. But thats an example ive been told in the past before

And the 10'000 to Luton.

The good old days :cry:

Well after todays dissapointment at the city ground im not looking forward to tuesdays match as much now and im sure forests ticket sales will probably refelect that now, mind you wif we play like we did in the 2nd half today we may just give you a game, we wont win but it will be entertaining.

Still got the two tickets for any fan who wants them.

Was there any trouble with the Leeds fans yesterday? I heard the Police gave out a phone number to fans ?

A mate of mine said Leeds sung songs about Cloughie you weren't happy about?

All of Leeds stand everywhere. Not a fair assement to be fair.

Forest are well known for their bad stewards. They have a bad rep in league 1, on standupsitdown (see sig for link) we get reports from fans accross the country and at forest we always here of stewards hassling about standing up.

I'll see if any Leeds fans posted on there later.

Here's a Leeds fans report:

"All of our 3500 fans stood at forest for the biggest game outside the premiership

About 300 or so wanted to stand above us in the boys pen but their stewards were having none of it, you could see them all asking why are leeds allowed to stand but not us. Was soooo sweet after we scored the winner to rub it in after they started singing about Istanbul but these late goals are taking there toll on my heart

Police OTT as usual, they were everywhere and then made us all walk through a gap between vans about 10ft wide, stupidity"

And i hope Forest get sell a lot more because then it will be more atmosphere. There'd be no point singing we hate forest songs if the forest fans weren't there...

Jus to let you know i think ticket sales must have picked up because we have now started selling tickets in brudgford upper again now, still won't be anywhere near a sell out but wouldnt be surprised to see over 20k there.

Was there any trouble with the Leeds fans yesterday? I heard the Police gave out a phone number to fans ?

A mate of mine said Leeds sung songs about Cloughie you weren't happy about?

Yep Leeds fans starting singing "brian clough what a ...(you can guess the rest)" which was a bit over the top really, which then caused some of the forest "fans" to start singing about istanbul, it got a bit pathetic really but im sure leicester fans wouldnt sink that low tomorrow night, should be a good game.

Could we use the Mcdonalds?

Yes you can use the Mcdonalds although be prepared to wait for a very long time, if you want fast food your best option is the 2 or 3 chip shops on radcliffe road, but if your on a coach dont expect to go anywhere in notts other than the city ground, youw ill have to go straight into the city ground.

Yes you can use the Mcdonalds although be prepared to wait for a very long time, if you want fast food your best option is the 2 or 3 chip shops on radcliffe road, but if your on a coach dont expect to go anywhere in notts other than the city ground, youw ill have to go straight into the city ground.

No pubs?

If not will beer be on sale in the stadium?

Archived