Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
spencfox79

Nottingham forest - 2nd round of the cup

Like I just said in the other thread, this could be a pivotal moment for Allen. With people (idiots) on his back already, if we lose to Forest the knives'll be out. If we give our local rivals a panning, the mood'd swing right around.

Like I just said in the other thread, this could be a pivotal moment for Allen. With people (idiots) on his back already, if we lose to Forest the knives'll be out. If we give our local rivals a panning, the mood'd swing right around.

Like I said in the other thread AWESOME

i agree if we loose there will be questions asked but a win could help us build on to better things

How many of our players, management staff are actually going to know the importance of this game? None of them were bread with competitive combat which will be needed for a "midlands" derby. It will just be soundbite robotic PR to the tune of "LCFC WORLD Interview with Sergio Hellings on his latest ice bath and how Leicester forest games somehow impacted him when he was younger"

Archived