Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
The People's Hero

Seems a good time to mention

With Palace approaching this year (away)

Take a look at our last effort.

Farce

The defending for both goals has actually left me laughing.

The first one is absolutely fu cking ridiculous. Tamest shot ever. No danger, defenders and goalkeeper somehow conspire to turn this in to a goal.

The second one. What is the left back doing? What are our centre backs doing? Ever heard of goal side? Ever heard of actually moving? It's not even a cross with pace!

What the fu ck?

Boy were we appalling.

Levein was a complete nob.

quite right, dismal - the first goal looks like there was a lightning strike the way our defenders colapse, and henderson :rolleyes:

'...teases darren kenton' :o - sheehan and mattock, wouldn't couldn't do much worse than that... good god!

mind you, what i'd give to hear 'leicester's six match unbeaten run' in six games time!

Yeah - well said - we are ALWAYS gash vs Palace there. Always seemed to do ok vs Wimbledon there though....

I'm hoping we do an Ipswich last season. We were always crap there, but last season beat them 2-0 at Portman Road.

Still not convinced though.... :unsure:

I remember one win at Selhurst in 1998 - we completely dominated and won 3-0. Heskey got 2 and Elliott the other I think. Although maybe I'm just making this all up.

I can remember a win against them as well in our promotion season but I thought it was 1-0 and Claridge lol. Jeez Im confused on this one, especially as I was there!

I just click on to the memory of a one nil win there. Iwan Roberts goal. Then lots of pressure from them.

They were good then too..

:cry:

Nigel Martyn took an attacking throw for Palace they were that dominant.

It was 7 days after the infamous Sheffield United "F'ck off Martin O'Neill" game. We'd won 1-0 at Charlton on the Tuesday night then followed it up with that robbery.

I remember one win at Selhurst in 1998 - we completely dominated and won 3-0. Heskey got 2 and Elliott the other I think. Although maybe I'm just making this all up.

I remember an FA Cup trip there and getting raped 3-0 in the most embarrassing way.

Nigel Martyn took an attacking throw for Palace they were that dominant.

It was 7 days after the infamous Sheffield United "F'ck off Martin O'Neill" game. We'd won 1-0 at Charlton on the Tuesday night then followed it up with that robbery.

That's the badger.

Palace were riding high at the time.

May even have been our only effort on goal.

Ah that day how shit we were. It was unbelieveable. I'm actually expecting a repeat performance tomorrow unfortunately.

Come on, all this scepticism is pissing me off.

It's only a game.

It's only the second match of the season.

We've dropped just three points all told in 20007/2008 for pity's sake.

Milan's gotta three year plan - not just a plan for this August and September.

Even if we lose there'll be positives.

It'll make the opposition happy for a start and all their South London fans.

Their manager will have a joyeous weekend.

And, who knows, we might have some shots anyway. Imagine that at Selburst Park.

Shots usually mean attacks, journey's into the other half etc. so take your camera.

Cos anything like that will be a collectors item in this fixture.

Whatever else you'll surely get chance to see the debut of our new goalkeeper.

Perhaps even our new left-back.

The positives are endless... :thumbup:

Come on, all this scepticism is pissing me off. It's only a game. It's only the second match of the season. We've dropped just three points all told in 20007/2008 for pity's sake. Milan's gotta three year plan - not just a plan for this August and September. Even if we lose there'll be positives. It'll make the opposition happy for a start and all their South London fans. Their manager will have a joyeous weekend. And, who knows, we might have some shots anyway. Imagine that at Selburst Park. Shots usually mean attacks, journey's into the other half etc. so take your camera. Cos anything like that will be a collectors item in this fixture. Whatever else you'll surely get chance to see the debut of our new goalkeeper. Perhaps even our new left-back. The positives are endless... :thumbup:

I agree.

With Palace approaching this year (away)

Take a look at our last effort.

Farce

The defending for both goals has actually left me laughing.

The first one is absolutely fu cking ridiculous. Tamest shot ever. No danger, defenders and goalkeeper somehow conspire to turn this in to a goal.

The second one. What is the left back doing? What are our centre backs doing? Ever heard of goal side? Ever heard of actually moving? It's not even a cross with pace!

What the fu ck?

Boy were we appalling.

Levein was a complete nob.

Never seen that before; geez what crap defending. That was March 10th 2007 I assume you mean Levein's legacy.

Archived