Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
The People's Hero

Seems a good time to mention

It was the worst I saw us play last season, and that's including QPR at home, Colchester at home and many other memorably unmemorably performances.

I think we had ONE chance... it was on it's way in to goal. Keeper had no chance, and Elvis for some reason, intervened and headed it over the bar.

What a nob.

That was the Bruce Dyer hattrick Barton.

http://www.zanziball.it/en/9/a291.html - seems I wasn't making it up, we were outstanding that day and could have won about 6-0. Fenton played and missed about 3 open goals.

I remember that day. I met their captain that day, can't remember his name, a short bold Italian fellow, the only decent player they had that day. Gave him man of the match award as we weren't allowed to give it to a city player.

Didn't that result confirm their relegation?

Lombardo, thats him!

Southampton away and Luton away.

:(

lol

I went to both of them. And I don't go to THAT many games.

I really did pick some classics last year. They were both total shockers. Not to mention the fact the Saints game was delayed 45 minutes. Talk about prolonging the anguish. I was alone and very wet as well. Awful.

With Palace approaching this year (away)

Take a look at our last effort.

Farce

The defending for both goals has actually left me laughing.

The first one is absolutely fu cking ridiculous. Tamest shot ever. No danger, defenders and goalkeeper somehow conspire to turn this in to a goal.

The second one. What is the left back doing? What are our centre backs doing? Ever heard of goal side? Ever heard of actually moving? It's not even a cross with pace!

What the fu ck?

Boy were we appalling.

Levein was a complete nob.

That defending was embarrising to watch to be honest. Who was it that got Completly Mercked at left back for both there goals? I forgot how bad we were :(

I think the Palace game will see us with another defeat,

We always seem to struggle there, don't know why.

It just seems that it's one of those grounds we never seem to win at.

A bit like Forest lol.

Have some heart sunshine, if we can thrash Forest (which we will), i'm sure we can get a result tomorrow.

Don't quote me on that though.

A bit like Forest lol.

Have some heart sunshine, if we can thrash Forest (which we will), i'm sure we can get a result tomorrow.

Don't quote me on that though.

:blink::S:unsure:

How the f'ck does that work :dunno: We don't play Forest until after tomorrow you gibbon.

:blink::S:unsure:

How the f'ck does that work :dunno: We don't play Forest until after tomorrow you gibbon.

Just making a point (which is why I said 'which we will', as opposed to 'which we have'.) We haven't beaten Forest at home for years, and i'm sure i'm not the only one here that's confident we can do it when we face em in the cup. On that note, why the hell shouldn't we beat Palace tomorrow. It's gotta happen sometime!

Just making a point (which is why I said 'which we will', as opposed to 'which we have'.) We haven't beaten Forest at home for years, and i'm sure i'm not the only one here that's confident we can do it when we face em in the cup. On that note, why the hell shouldn't we beat Palace tomorrow. It's gotta happen sometime!

We beat them at home in 2003, Tommy Wright bagged the only goal.

They won in 2004/2005 the year they went down, Gareth Taylor scored the only goal and we hit the bar a couple of times.

Going back to the title of this topic, Seems a good time to mention.

Let's face it most fans know if a player is having a good or bad game.

So why is it that sometimes the manager never sees it that way. :dunno:

I can recall many a game were some of our players have been abysmal.

Yet the manager would still keep them on the pitch, this is either due to lack of an appropriate substitute on the bench,

or any cover player(s) for this area are injured.

Can any tell me why o why if we see a player underperfoming then why the hell does the manager not do anything. :closedeyes:

Also along the same line, most fans can also determine if a player is any good playing in certain positions as opposed to others. Or just any good as a player!!

Again why is it that sometimes managers do not see it that way. :banghead:

I have been going to games for over thirty years, while no expert I can still tell good from bad players, who is or is not having a good game.

If I can see that why not the bloody manager. :@

I'm not getting at anyone in particular, just managers in general.

We beat them at home in 2003, Tommy Wright bagged the only goal.

They won in 2004/2005 the year they went down, Gareth Taylor scored the only goal and we hit the bar a couple of times.

Wow. Erm, I apologise...

I won't be posting here drunk again. I'll be back after tomorrows game lol...

Dear Lisa,

please be a cow

Yours

A very irritating MBK

Dear MBK,

I'm a sarky cow. :unsure:

Lots of etc etc,

Lisa

PS. You've quoted my husband in your sig. This makes for an unbearable time in Chez Lisa, as Mr Lisa now thinks that he is some kind of oyster of the pearls of wisdom. The fact is, I am right, and therefore I cannot take your letter seriously.

Dear MBK,

I'm a sarky cow. :unsure:

Lots of etc etc,

Lisa

PS. You've quoted my husband in your sig. This makes for an unbearable time in Chez Lisa, as Mr Lisa now thinks that he is some kind of oyster of the pearls of wisdom. The fact is, I am right, and therefore I cannot take your letter seriously.

does this help?

Archived