Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Stevosevic

Ive changed my avatar but the old one is still on display, why? Cheers. :thumbup:

If you're in FireFox... go find a post you've made.

See your avatar... right click on it and hit 'View Image'. It takes you to a page displaying nothing but the image. Refresh this view until your new avatar appears.

Go back to FoxesTalk and begin navigating the site as usual and your avatar should be fixed.

It's your cache that's doing it... so an alternative is to dump your cache completely, and this should also fix the problem.

• 1 month later...
I'm missing Lookydo's Chinchilla in ways I'd simply rather not go into in public. :cry::ph34r:

A milk carton? A bloody milk carton... wtf? :rolleyes::angry:

You could have a bath in the milk :D

• 1 month later...
I'm missing Lookydo's Chinchilla in ways I'd simply rather not go into in public. :cry::ph34r:

A milk carton? A bloody milk carton... wtf? :rolleyes::angry:

A bit of a delayed response, but - following on from my previous post - I'd actually grown to kinda like Milky. Now that heartless Lookydo b'stard has gone and chucked him on the avatar slag heap as well. First, it was the poor Chinchilla, and now Milky! :wub:

Cruelty in the extreme to helpless, defenseless little critters. I hope you feel ashamed of yourself. :angry::cry:

A bit of a delayed response, but - following on from my previous post - I'd actually grown to kinda like Milky. Now that heartless Lookydo b'stard has gone and chucked him on the avatar slag heap as well. First, it was the poor Chinchilla, and now Milky! :wub:

Cruelty in the extreme to helpless, defenseless little critters. I hope you feel ashamed of yourself. :angry::cry:

My conscience is clear.

Clearer than recently unpolished crystal. :)

My conscience is clear.

Clearer than recently unpolished crystal. :)

Analogy

your analogies / metaphors /similes are like giant streaks of bat's piss in an unlit cave :D

Simile

Honestly, this thread has the depth of a puddle. Metaphor!

Just to clarify, like! :P:thumbup::blush: Byee! :wave:

• 1 month later...
your analogies / metaphors /similes are like giant streaks of bat's piss in an unlit cave :D

They shine out like a shaft of gold when all around is darkness. :unsure:

Archived