Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Leicester's 12th Man

My message was read out on RL

Well, what did you say!?!?

That people should stop getting on MDV's back.

He played well vs. Pompey and Blackpool.

I wasn't a fan 2 years ago but he's clearly worked hard and should be given a chance.

People annoyed me at the Blackpool game sitting behind me moaning about MDV and then someone again today on BBC RL Phone In saying he shouldn't be bothered with or something similar.

I wasn't a fan 2 years ago but he's clearly worked hard and should be given a chance.

People annoyed me at the Blackpool game sitting behind me moaning about MDV and then someone again today on BBC RL Phone In saying he shouldn't be bothered with or something similar.

Ahh, I heard it... and agreed... Well said! :appl:

I heard that on RL.

Mind you, i can't say i agree. Yes the lad has worked hard. But the harsh truth is, he isn't good enough :( That doesn't mean i agree to the moaning though ;)

MDV was worse today than against Blackpool........nothing exceptionally bad but he didn't win as many balls as he should & he's too slow when he gets through into a goal scoring position. We were much slicker going forward in the second half without trying to boot the ball upfront to MDV........however, I though Hume was slightly off his usual pace today (nothing bad again but nothing great - although prefer him to MDV).......

I'm not saying he is the best but anyone who works hard should be given the chance and he clearly has I mean look at his weight loss, his improvement in touch, he does look a better player.I would prefer Hume and DJ to MDV but the lad is trying and you can't ask much more. I hate people shooting him down when you see the improvement.and effort (emphasis on effort)

Anyone that works hard doesn't deserve to be booed IMO, although work rate cannot hide the fact a player isn't good enough.

Then thats down to the manager.

IF the player is working hard then the fans should be behind him 100%

IF the player is being a lazy cnut then the fans and his manager should let him know

I think anyone who has worked as hard as he had should be given the decency not to be booed. BUT, A lot of people could work hard, i could work hard, but it wouldn't mean im good enough to play for leicester would it?! Yes, he's workeds hard and deserves a pat on the back, but he's not good enough and i wouldn't say he deserves a regular place in the first team. Possibly an option to come on off the bench in a desperate hoof-a-fon in the last 10 lol

Again that is down to the manager if a player is not good enough.

As long as he is working hard the fans should accept him.

hmmm. Yes, i agree, kindof anyway lol. If hes putting in the effort we should 'accept' him. But if he's not good enough and he's still playing, then i doubt the manager will be 'accepted'

I think anyone who has worked as hard as he had should be given the decency not to be booed. BUT, A lot of people could work hard, i could work hard, but it wouldn't mean im good enough to play for leicester would it?! Yes, he's workeds hard and deserves a pat on the back, but he's not good enough and i wouldn't say he deserves a regular place in the first team. Possibly an option to come on off the bench in a desperate hoof-a-fon in the last 10 lol

:appl: I'll keep saying the same till my face matches my shirt...he wasn't,isn't and never fecking well will be good enough! :frusty:

Anyone that works hard doesn't deserve to be booed IMO, although work rate cannot hide the fact a player isn't good enough.

We shouldnt boo any of our players at any time IMO. Our energy in the ground needs to be on giving our players confidence. If they are doing shite, let the manager earn his wage by punting him out or dropping him. MA did well today because he saw that MDV wasnt really up for it today for whatever reason so took him off at half-time. Lets hope that this big squad we have will actually help MA juggle the pack and drop those who are either out of form or look like they arent trying as a trip with the reserves may help to motivate them back into form lol

When will people learn he isn't good enough. I must admit he did work hard against blackpool but missed 2 free headers. The bloke is a scottish league player at best and why Allen playing him all the time just makes me think, does Allen know what he is doing. Matty Fryatt is 100 times better then MDV you get matty working hard he will score goals.

Why we are getting rid of fryatt is beyond me.

Yeah so you're saying he is crap, but because he is wearing a leicester shirt so we should cheer him ? Then we are giving in and lowing are expectation to watching garbage. Like if a manager ist doing badly not just going to sit there and not voice a opinion. Whats good about football everyone has their own opinion.

Archived