Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Hackneyisblue

Jonathan Douglas

Righteo!!!!!!

Care to point out where exactly I have even mentioned what I thought of him? I believe if you read what I wrote I was questioning TPH on the fact he only seems satisfied with players who have gained promotion from this league.

I don't even know if I have seen the guy play or not, so i'm not going to pass any comment on his merits or lack of them.

Your not the worst judge anyway,we all know there is someone in here in a league of his own! :whistle:

Righteo!!!!!!

Care to point out where exactly I have even mentioned what I thought of him? I believe if you read what I wrote I was questioning TPH on the fact he only seems satisfied with players who have gained promotion from this league.

I don't even know if I have seen the guy play or not, so i'm not going to pass any comment on his merits or lack of them.

I don't know?

I just made it up from your last post? No real basis to it!

I actually put him on my wish list last week or the week before. He impressed me for Leeds in the season they lost in the Play-Offs and he chipped in with some vital goals. He reminded me very much of Matthew Spring for Watford that season. Both now plying their trade incidently in League One, yet both impress me when I see them play.

He's never going to be the sort of player that's going to win rave reviews for his outlandish flair, but he's a player who i've thought can hurt teams driving forward.

Some seem to think he's shit on here though, so i'll reserve my judgement if he signs. There's better players out there, but exactly how much money do we have left in the pot and we do need to strengthen still.

Archived